Ended Education Project Officer
Education Project Officer:
Location : Aden with frequent visit to the field within NMO operation areas
Nahda Makers organization ( NMO ) Summary:
NMO is a humanitarian organization implementing several program in WASH, Food Security and livelihood, Shelter, Education and child protection Program in Yemen since 2012, with funding from different donors.
Nahda Makers Organization is looking for an efficient and qualified person to fill the post of Education project Officer to carry out the following tasks:
- Monitor for project activity implementation in the targeted districts and supervise project field team to carry out a high quality implementation.
- Responsible for compilation of project information and sharing regular reports and updates to the Project Manager.
- Prepare weekly and monthly implementation plan.
- Maintain good working relationship and ensure smooth communication with the different project stakeholders.
- Organize meetings, workshops and general project events in target sub district, as work plan requires.
- Maintain all project documents in organized manner according to archive system.
- Prepare purchases plans and orders according to NMO procedures.
- Coordinate and oversee the day-to-day implementation of the project plan.
- Ensure the field team understand and check the quality of information collected.
- Comply with NMO and cluster policies and procedures with respect to code of conduct, child protection, equal opportunities, security and safety, and other relevant policies and procedures.
- Prepare and arrange all the training session requirements.
- Perform any related task that requested from line manager.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Minimum bachelor degree (preferably in education or social related field).
- Minimum 2 years relevant experience in education and child protection projects.
- understanding of donor compliance.
- Fluent in written and spoken in Arabic and English.
- Strong understanding of international standards related to education including INEE Standards and other international humanitarian standards (Sphere etc.)
- Excellent communication skills with all actors.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and can cope with stressful workload.
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skill
- Ability and willingness to travel to the field (including on short notice) when required.
- Passionate and self-motivation toward community development.
- Demonstrate high respectful and commitment of NMO internal procedures.
Interested candidates shall apply through the below link with attach the CVs