Ended Education Project Assistant
Education Project assistant:
Location : Aden with visit to the field within NMO operation areas
Nahda Makers organization ( NMO ) Summary:
NMO is a humanitarian organization implementing several program in WASH, Food Security and livelihood, Shelter, Education and child protection Program in Yemen since 2012, with funding from different donors.
Nahda Makers Organization is looking for an efficient and qualified person to fill the post of Education project assistant to carry out the following tasks:
- Responsible of direct implementation in the targeted districts and supervise project field team to carry out a high quality implementation.
- Responsible of collet data and information correctly and share them with project officer.
- Prepare the activity weekly and monthly implementation plan.
- Maintain good working relationship and ensure smooth communication with the different project stakeholders.
- Organize meetings, workshops and general project events in target sub district, as work plan requires.
- Prepare purchases need and plans.
- Coordinate and oversee the day-to-day implementation of the project plan.
- Ensure the field team understand and check the quality of information collected.
- Comply with NMO and cluster policies and procedures with respect to code of conduct, child protection, equal opportunities, security and safety, and other relevant policies and procedures.
- Perform any related task that requested from line manager.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Minimum bachelor degree (preferably in education or social related field).
- Minimum 1 years relevant experience in education and child protection projects.
- Good Skills in written and spoken in Arabic and English.
- Good understanding of international standards related to education including INEE Standards.
- Excellent communication skills with all actors.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and can cope with stressful workload.
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skill
- Passionate and self-motivation toward community development.
- Demonstrate high respectful and commitment of NMO internal procedures.
Interested candidates shall apply through the below link with attach the CVs