Ended Engineer Assistant
Location : Aden with visit to the field within NMO operation areas
Nahda Makers organization ( NMO ) Summary:
NMO is a humanitarian organization implementing several program in WASH, Food Security and livelihood, Shelter, Education and child protection Program in Yemen since 2012, with funding from different donors.
Nahda Makers Organization is looking for an efficient and qualified person to fill the post of Engineer Assistant to carry out the following tasks:
- Participate in designing projects and bill of quantities for schools rehabilitations.
- Field monitor of contractors and subcontractors of construction activities with the established technical requirements, procedures and quality standards.
- Prepare and document the technical and internal memos related to the design, edit and approved the implementation of service delivery.
- Prepare progress and technical reports.
- Analyze project progress and determine expected delinquency.
- Ensure project bidding bill of quantities are accurate and reasonable and within the market price range.
- Repare project progress payment and ensure compliance of the completed items paid for are with the project plans and specification.
- Participate in technical need assessment mission for new projects.
- Other relevant tasks as requested by line managers.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering civil or construction.
- 2 years’ experience in construction and rehabilitations works.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and analytical skills.
- Positive attitude towards working in Teams.
- Solid planning skills and dealing with implementation challenges and finding solutions.
- Strong computer skills in MS Word, Excel PowerPoint, and AutoCAD or other design software
- Good in written and verbal English and Arabic is required.
- Problem solver and, hard working with ability to work under pressure.
- Takes personal responsibility for issues that arise.
Interested candidates shall apply through the below link with attach the CVs