Department: Program Unit
Location: in Al-Hudaydah governorate
Starting date: As soon as possible
End Date: 26/04/2019
Brief overview on All Girls Foundation.
All Girls Foundation was established in capital Sana'a on 11/07/2003. AGF’s vision is to lead the youth development in Yemen with a particular programmatic focus on female. And has made a remarkable shift in its strategic focus on two main strategic areas: education and women & youth empowerment. AGF has been committed to humanitarian response interventions to support vulnerable conflict-affected individuals in urgent needs.
The cashier ensures that the cash box and cash books are perfectly maintained, as well as monitoring, inputting and archiving accounting documents.
S/He is in charge of his/her cash box security.
List of main tasks:
• Establish a statement of needs for liquid assets in consultation with the Administrator
• Carry out withdrawals and payment of advances, in accordance with established procedures
• Keep the advance books and cash journal
• Record budget allocations and accounting codes of the expenses
• Before recording, check that the supporting documents complies with AGF procedures
• Ensure that accounting documenting are translated if necessary
• Convert currencies at the line manager’s request
• Check cash balances daily and report any discrepancies to the line manager
• Archive accounting documents in accordance with AGF procedures, after a final check of supporting documentation
• Ensure cash box security and confidentiality of information
ORGANIZATIONAL CHART POSITION (reporting and functional relationships)
Line manager: Administrator Manager Assistant
Functional manager: Administrator Manager
III. Profile required
• Diploma in finance, accountancy, economics
• At least 1 year experience in a similar position will be an asset.
• Prior NGO/INGO experience will be an asset
• Excellent knowledge of excel
• Knowledge of the local humanitarian context
• Good understanding of the security context
• Proactive and motivated
• Female Candidates are highly encouraged to apply.
If you meet the requirements and interested in this job :-
- Send CV and cover letter in English to firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE state in the subject line of the e-mail: "Hudaydah - Cashier "
The closing date for applications is 26\4\2019
Any application without the mentioned subject line of the email, indicating to the position name will be excluded.
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply as soon as possible as due to the urgency of this position
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted