Field M&E Officer
Position: Field M&E Officer
Department: Program Unit
Location: in Al-Hudaydah governorate
Starting date: As soon as possible
End Date: 26/04/2019
Brief overview on All Girls Foundation.
All Girls Foundation was established in capital Sana'a on 11/07/2003. AGF’s vision is to lead the youth development in Yemen with a particular programmatic focus on female. And has made a remarkable shift in its strategic focus on two main strategic areas: education and women & youth empowerment. AGF has been committed to humanitarian response interventions to support vulnerable conflict-affected individuals in urgent needs.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Undertake regular field visit to monitor and supervise project implementation, identify bottlenecks and success stories.
- Conduct and administer baseline survey studies, and any other regular needs assessment which will continually provide latest developments.
- Monitor project activities and progress towards achieving the project output.
- Coordinate and oversee the development and maintenance of appropriate databases to accurately track data collected from field across program activities.
- Ensure maintenance of data back-up and prepare a database of the program that can be used both internally and externally.
- Set up a secure database and tracker that will capture all agreed indicators, targets and progresses against each project objectives.
- Advice and guide staff members on M&E related issues and provide technical leadership for all M&E activities of the project for better implementation and sharing of good practices.
- Contribute to design registers and documents in collaboration with the project team.
- Ensure accuracy of data and prepare monitoring checklists to measure the performance and track progresses.
- Ensure implementation of PDM and KAP survey.
- Lead the development of M&E plans, conduct data analysis and prepare reports.
- Collect different reports regularly (monthly, quarterly, and annually) from operational/field locations, check for consistency between the narrative and quantitative parts, compile the quantitative part and make data entry in the Program database.
- In collaboration with the project team, identify and document programmatic successes, best practices, challenges and lessons learned.
- Any other duties assigned by the supervisor
Skills and Experience
- A university degree in relevant field is required with minimum of 3 years of experience in the design and implementation of M&E Tools, analysis and production of reports;
- Advanced computer skills in MS Office programs;
- Expertise in analyzing data using statistical software;
- Expertise in writing reports.
- Experience and good understanding of WASH projects.
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
If you meet the requirements and interested in this job :-
- Send CV and cover letter in English to email@example.com
PLEASE state in the subject line of the e-mail: "Hudaydah - Field M&E Officer "
The closing date for applications is 26\4\2019
Any application without the mentioned subject line of the email, indicating to the position name will be excluded.
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply as soon as possible as due to the urgency of this position
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.