Position: Project Manager
Department: Program Unit
Location: in Al-Hudaydah governorate
Starting date: As soon as possible
End Date: 26/04/2019
Brief overview on All Girls Foundation.
All Girls Foundation was established in capital Sana'a on 11/07/2003. AGF’s vision is to lead the youth development in Yemen with a particular programmatic focus on female. And has made a remarkable shift in its strategic focus on two main strategic areas: education and women & youth empowerment. AGF has been committed to humanitarian response interventions to support vulnerable conflict-affected individuals in urgent needs.
- Develop project plans and manage all aspects of its execution
- Deliver quality project reports that reflect both the outputs and the impact achieved by project
- Act as a liaison between the donors and the organization on the projects being managed specifically
- Develop project ideas and proposals in collaboration with the rest of the team in the organization as needed,
- Develop detailed project plans as needed by the project and warranted by its scope which could include aspects of schedule management, financial management, quality management, resource management, stakeholder management, communication management, and risk management,
- Ensure the full and timely implementation of project activities and the realization of the project outputs and outcomes as approved while respecting deadlines,
- Agree and establish clear reporting and communication lines,
- Develop and submit internal periodic project activity and financial performance reports to the internal management of the organization,
- Ensure the proper collection, documentation and correctness of all required project support documents required internally and externally,
- Attend all coordination meetings required internally or by the donor and other partner organizations
- Develop and submit periodic and final project reports to the donor,
- Maintain effective relationship with the project stakeholders (donors, partners, beneficiaries…etc.)
- Collaborate with other members of the organization to ensure synergy between the various activities of the organization,
- Coach junior team members to improve the quality of work delivered, and
- Perform other related duties as required and assigned.
Required Skills and Experience
- Has a bachelor’s degree in social or administrative sciences, international development or any other related field (preference is given to people with an advanced degree)
- Minimum 5 years working experience in similar projects management (preference is given to people with experience in Development project management)
- Demonstrated experience working with MS Project is a plus,
- Excellent computer skills (proven computer literacy, in particular Excel knowledge is a must)
- Demonstrated experience in staff supervision Demonstrated experience in financial management and monitoring tools and systems
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Arabic Native
- Attention to detail and structured way of approaching tasks
- Ability to adapt and respond to programmatic sudden changes
- Ability to adhere to deadlines, manage multiple competing priorities and work under pressure
- Very strong interpersonal skills: strong communication, problem solving and negotiation skills
- Strong team spirit, comfortable in a multi-cultural environment
- Attention to detail and structured way of approaching tasks (very organized)
- Ability to plan ahead and output oriented (pro-active)
- Readiness and ability to move around in Yemen
If you meet the requirements and interested in this job :-
- Send CV and cover letter in English to email@example.com
PLEASE state in the subject line of the e-mail: "Hudaydah - Project Manager "
The closing date for applications is 26\4\2019
Any application without the mentioned subject line of the email, indicating to the position name will be excluded.
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply as soon as possible as due to the urgency of this position
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.