In participation to finalize the session of Islamic economy which was initiated by Islamic banks, in an honest desire to invest fund through legal means away from usury and betray, a group of Islamic economy leaders (Islamic banks, trading institutions and individuals) who have been gathered by an honest interest to strengthen the Islamic economy and establish its principles as a replacement for the other economic systems in order to establish Yemen Islamic Insurance Company in 2001.Please visit www.yiic.co for more information.
The YIIC is looking for a suitable candidate to fill the position of:
Location : Sanaa
HR Manager assists the Finance and other departments in carrying out administrative work and preparing and updating documents for delivering HR services, in line with the YIIC’s and delegation’s policies :
- Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- Maintains company staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counseling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; recommending changes.
- Maintains management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
- Provides general secretarial and administrative support (updating staff files and contracts, handling correspondence, registration and filing, etc.).
- Provides administrative follow-up for recruitment and training activities.
- Ensures that information on HR issues under their responsibility is shared with the rest of the delegation or sub-delegation.
- Keeps records (e.g. absences) and ensures that HR data is of good quality and kept up to date, particularly regarding salary.
- Developing, analyzing and updating the company’s evaluation program.
- Preparing training plan and schedule trainings for all company employees.
- Bachelor degree in Management Business Administration or equivalent field.
- Good command (written and spoken) of English.
- Computer literate, with excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office.
Professional Experience Required
- 5–10 years’ experience in a similar field.
- Planning / Organizational skills
- People management
- Team work & Collaboration
- Representing the YIIC
- C.V. in English (maximum 3 pages);
- Copies of the Academic Certificates, Work Certificates, and Letters of Recommendation if any.
Please send your applications by email to: email@example.com
Indicating in the subject line: HR Manager
Applications with no clear indication of the subject will not be considered
Deadline to send your application: 30.04.2019