In participation to finalize the session of Islamic economy which was initiated by Islamic banks, in an honest desire to invest fund through legal means away from usury and betray, a group of Islamic economy leaders (Islamic banks, trading institutions and individuals) who have been gathered by an honest interest to strengthen the Islamic economy and establish its principles as a replacement for the other economic systems in order to establish Yemen Islamic Insurance Company in 2001.Please visit www.yiic.co for more information.
The YIIC is looking for a suitable candidate to fill the position of:
Location : Sanaa
Lawyers’ roles vary considerably, represent company regarding legal disputes and negotiated settlement. Provide counsel in legal matters. Must research the necessary comparable legal procedures and laws:
- Explaining the law and giving general legal advice
- Settling disputes and supervising any agreements
- Researching and gathering evidence
- Analyzing legal documents
- Supervising legal assistants
- Conduct research and analysis of legal problems
- Interpret laws, rulings, and regulations for individuals and businesses
- Prepare and file legal documents, such as lawsuits, appeals, wills, contracts, and deeds
- Providing legal advice and guidance
- Attending court hearings
- Bachelor degree in Sharia and Law.
- Good command (written and spoken) of English.
- Computer literate, with excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office.
Professional Experience Required
- 5–10 years’ experience in a similar field.
- Planning / Organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Delegation and Coaching skills
- The ability to handle multiple tasks at once
- Availability to travel if required
- C.V. in English (maximum 3 pages);
- Copies of the Academic Certificates, Work Certificates, and Letters of Recommendation if any.
Please send your applications by email to: email@example.com
Indicating in the subject line: Legal Advisor
Applications with no clear indication of the subject will not be considered
Deadline to send your application: 30.04.2019