Ended Legal Advisor
In participation to finalize the session of Islamic economy which was initiated by Islamic banks, in an honest desire to invest fund through legal means away from usury and betray, a group of Islamic economy leaders (Islamic banks, trading institutions and individuals) who have been gathered by an honest interest to strengthen the Islamic economy and establish its principles as a replacement for the other economic systems in order to establish Yemen Islamic Insurance Company in 2001.Please visit www.yiic.co for more information.
The YIIC is looking for a suitable candidate to fill the position of:
Location : Sanaa
Lawyers’ roles vary considerably, represent company regarding legal disputes and negotiated settlement. Provide counsel in legal matters. Must research the necessary comparable legal procedures and laws:
- Explaining the law and giving general legal advice
- Settling disputes and supervising any agreements
- Researching and gathering evidence
- Analyzing legal documents
- Supervising legal assistants
- Conduct research and analysis of legal problems
- Interpret laws, rulings, and regulations for individuals and businesses
- Prepare and file legal documents, such as lawsuits, appeals, wills, contracts, and deeds
- Providing legal advice and guidance
- Attending court hearings
- Bachelor degree in Sharia and Law.
- Good command (written and spoken) of English.
- Computer literate, with excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office.
Professional Experience Required
- 5–10 years’ experience in a similar field.
- Planning / Organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Delegation and Coaching skills
- The ability to handle multiple tasks at once
- Availability to travel if required
- C.V. in English (maximum 3 pages);
- Copies of the Academic Certificates, Work Certificates, and Letters of Recommendation if any.
Please send your applications by email to: email@example.com
Indicating in the subject line: Legal Advisor
Applications with no clear indication of the subject will not be considered
Deadline to send your application: 30.04.2019