Ended Child Protection Facilitator
Company: PRODIGY SYSTEMS
Job title :Child Protection Facilitator
Expected Duration: 6 months
Application deadline : 20th April 2019
Duty Station :Sana’a FO
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Undertake field monitoring visits to Organization’s programme implementation sites and produce reports articulating strengths, progress against expected results, challenges, good practices and areas of needed improvement.
- Collate information on needs, gaps, challenges, opportunities and the situation in hard to reach areas and draft reports for the relevant Field Office to consider.
- Ensure liaison between ORGANIZATION and partners, government representatives in areas that ORGANIZATION is unable to access, in collaboration with Child Protection Officer
- Provide support to sub-national cluster coordinator on logistics for meetings, regularly update the 4W and list of existing actors on the ground, writing and distributing meeting notes, and following up with partners on the status of agreed actions.
- Provide support to partners in hard to reach locations to participate in the monthly Child Protection working group meetings (for example ensuring access to a meeting room with internet capacity, or facilitating phone link up.
- Provide support in following up/ liaising with relevant sections and partners to ensure that Programme agreements are updated on time and progress quickly through Organization’s internal committee
- Follow up with various child protection officers to ensure draft inputs are included in donor reports on time, and follow up with partners to ensure they share good quality photographs with captions, and good practice examples.
- Track progress with supplies chain and swiftly report any challenges and delays
- Develop Draft Human Interest Stories to be reviewed and finalized by relevant Child Protection Officer
- Draft and share internal and external meeting notes and track actions
- Follow up with partners on compliance with HACT requirements in collaboration with the Child Protection Officer, for example ensuring that timely action has been taken on liquidation for DCTs
- Support the work of IMOs by closely following up with partners to accurately update Activity Info in a timely manner, before the HPM table is populated and the Situation Report compiled
- Other administrative tasks as required
- Monitoring visit reports drafted and shared within 2 days
- Meeting notes shared and distributed within 2 days
- Situation updates produced as required
- PCAs and inputs into donor reports completed on time
- Human Interest Stories Drafted and shared as required
- Activity Info accurately updated each month before the HPM table is populated and the situation report compiled
Qualifications, Specialized experience and additional competencies:
Degree in social science, social work, human rights or equivalent
Child protection related trainings are an added advantage
- Working with people
- Drive for results
- Relating and networking
- Planning and organising
- 2 years relevant experience in child protection or related field
- Fluent in English (speaking and writing)
- Fluent in Arabic
- Interested candidates should send English CV to email@example.com
- Applicants should mention the job title in the email address.
- The deadline for receiving applications is 20th April 2019.
- يجب على المتقدمين الراغبين إرسال السيرة الذاتية باللغة الإنجليزية الى firstname.lastname@example.org
- يجب على المتقدمين الراغبين الإشارة الى المسمى الوظيفة في عنوان البريد الإلكتروني.
- الموعد النهائي لاستقبال الطلبات هو 20 أبريل 2019م.