Ended Project Manager
Project Manager : (1)
Location : Sana'a , Dhamer , Marib
Starting date : As soon as possible .
Deadline: 17 / 4/2019
Name of Organization : Sama Al-Yemen Development Foundation
Brief description of the organization :
Sama Al-Yemen Foundation for Development is a registered , independent , non-profit organization that was 'Founded in 2011 .
Proficiency in the achievement of sustainable development to contribute to reduce poverty in Yemen through the implementation of various projects and programs. Enhancing partnerships with local communities and sponsoring organizations and implementing social and developmental projects which aims to improve the living conditions and social development in all governorates of the Republic of Yemen. Building the capacities of the society is a core element to achieve the sustainable development that driven by the force of the society .
- Develop project plans and manage all aspects of its execution
- Deliver quality project reports that reflect both the outputs and the impact achieved by project
- Act as a liaison between the donors and the organization on the projects being managed specifically.
- Monitor and evaluation all activities of project implementing ,
- Responsible for all activities in the project, planning, monitoring and reporting.
- Supervision on project in directly way through the period of projects .
- Representing the project legally towards all parties.
- Capacity building and support provision including supervision & directing project implementing team.
- Ensuring efficiency and accuracy in project events implementation as well as commitment to scheduled related plan.
- Revising and confirming project reports before being sent to donor.
- Solving problems that hinder project progress.
- Performing related tasks
Required Skills and Experience
- Has a bachelor’s degree in social or administrative sciences, international development or any other related field (preference is given to people with an advanced degree)
- Minimum 5 years working experience in similar projects management (preference is given to people with experience in Development project management)
- Demonstrated experience working with MS Project is a plus,
- Excellent computer skills (proven computer literacy, in particular Excel knowledge is a must)
- Demonstrated experience in staff supervision Demonstrated experience in financial management and monitoring tools and systems
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Arabic Native.
- Attention to detail and structured way of approaching tasks
- Ability to adapt and respond to programmatic sudden changes
- Ability to adhere to deadlines, manage multiple competing priorities and work under pressure
- Very strong interpersonal skills: strong communication, problem solving and negotiation skills
- Strong team spirit, comfortable in a multi-cultural environment
- Attention to detail and structured way of approaching tasks (very organized)
- Ability to plan ahead and output oriented (pro-active)
- Readiness and ability to move around in Yemen
If you meet the requirements and interested in this job :-
- Send CV and cover letter in English to Samayemen72011@hotmail.com
- PLEASE state in the subject line of the e-mail: " Project Manager "
- The closing date for applications is 17\4\2019
- Any application without the mentioned subject line of the email, indicating to the position name will be excluded.
- Interested candidates are encouraged to apply as soon as possible as due to the urgency of this position
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.