Secretary : (1)
Location : Sana'a
Starting date : On May 2019 .
Deadline : 24/4/2019
Name of Organization : Sama Al-Yemen Development Foundation
Brief description of the organization :
Sama Al-Yemen Foundation for Development is a registered , independent , non-profit organization that was 'Founded in 2011 .
Proficiency in the achievement of sustainable development to contribute to reduce poverty in Yemen through the implementation of various projects and programs. Enhancing partnerships with local communities and sponsoring organizations and implementing social and developmental projects which aims to improve the living conditions and social development in all governorates of the Republic of Yemen. Building the capacities of the society is a core element to achieve the sustainable development that driven by the force of the society .
- In charge of the records, correspondence, minutes of meetings, and related affairs of an organization project , do routine work in a business office, usually involving taking dictation, typing, filing, and the like.
- All the secretarial work related to the project.
- Related to the project and reports.
- Answering calls, taking messages and handling correspondence.
- Maintaining diaries and arranging appointments.
- Typing, preparing and collating reports.
- Organizing and servicing meetings (producing agendas and taking minutes)
- Managing databases.
- Prioritizing workloads
- liaising with relevant organizations and clients.
- Coordinating mail-shots and similar publicity tasks
- Carry out any additional tasks given by direct supervisor and project manager
- Bachelor’s degree in mathematics, statistics, computer science, or related field.
- At least 1-3 years of experience in a data analyst or relevant role.
- Ability to identify useful information in data sets and suggest conclusions that support decision making.
- Strong analytical capabilities.
- Understanding of data gathering, inspecting, cleansing, transforming, and modelling/diagramming techniques.
- Communication skills with the ability to distil complex subjects to a wider audience.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analysing datasets (Excel, SPSS, SAS etc).
- Knowledge of GIS.
- Arabic and English language proficiency (speaking, reading, writing).
If you meet the requirements and interested in this job :-
- Send CV and cover letter in English to Samayemen72011@hotmail.com
- PLEASE state in the subject line of the e-mail: " Secretary "
- The closing date for applications is 24\4\2019
- Any application without the mentioned subject line of the email, indicating to the position name will be excluded.
- Interested candidates are encouraged to apply as soon as possible as due to the urgency of this position
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.