Human Resources Officer
Human Resources Officer – Based in Aden
Lead on the learning & development activities and effort reporting management. The post holder will be also required to assist in all recruitment activities throughout the recruitment process.
KEY AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY:
- Work with new staff and managers on developing induction plans and completing the induction activities for all new staff.
- Ensure that all joining staff have probation objectives and evaluations.
- Follow up with staff and managers to ensure all staff have annual performance objectives and that quarterly reviews are being conducted.
- Assist in collating staff development plans.
- Deliver trainings to staff on different topics as required.
- Ensure that all staff have completed the mandatory trainings and that the tracker is up to date.
- Follow up with staff to ensure full submission of effort reporting and help in resolving effort reporting technical issues.
- Responsible for overall absence an leave management and tracking.
- Responsible for personnel files.
- Assist in advertising vacancies internally and externally.
- Assist in reviewing applications received for junior positions.
- Assist in managing tests and interviews by scheduling and administering tests.
- Participate in junior to mid-level interviews
- Conduct vetting for all staff under fixed contracts, casuals and volunteers.
- Other tasks as required.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
- Bachelor's degree.
- Three years’ experience in general HR function.
- Strong communications skills – Good command of the English language (spoken and written)
- Well presented, friendly manner
- Team work skills
- Computing skills:
Proven ability to use the Microsoft Office suite and general use of the Internet. -
- Ability to use advanced functions of word processing software to produce well-presented, clear, grammatically correct documents
- Good interpersonal communication and the ability to deal with a wide range of people.
- Accurate and Precise
- Writing skills and Organized Filing system
- Flexibility and ability to work under pressure
- A degree in Human Resources Management or Business Administration.
- One year or more experience in HR for a NGO.
- Training experience.
We are looking for both men and women from Yemen with enthusiasm and commitment to improve the protection and promotion of the rights of all children in Yemen.
All applicants will be subject to Save the Children’s Child safe guarding Policy and Reference Checking Process.
Interested candidates should send their applications through this link.
The deadline for receiving applications is 30/04/2019
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted