Network Technology Projects Technician
Vacant Position: Network Technology Projects Technician
Division/Department: Networks / Capital Projects
No. of Positions: 1
Location: Head Office
Mission/ Core Purpose of the Job
- To ensure smooth company operations through the support installation work, Acceptance Testing of Transmission or Radio Network/Systems and site modifications according to the COMPANY Tool Kit and company-approved standards.
- Monitor and report on project progress to ensure all tasks are built on time, as per budget and company specifications.
- Install the required Transmission and Radio Equipment as requested from Engineering.
- Solving the problems in related Transmission and Radio Equipment during installation.
- Working on E1s connections.
- Update Transmission and Radio Equipment database.
- Test configuration of new transmission or Radio techniques to enhance network performance.
- Ability to work with different vendor equipment.
- Ability to work on Towers and Masts .
- Lead small project teams to install and test Transmission and Radio equipment.
- Follow up the installation and acceptance plans to meet the annual company plan
- Assist and Participate as required in Network Swap Projects.
- Ensure Safety measures are taken during performance of task by company and contractor personnel.
- Take care of our department tools and cars during making regular checking and report to his line Manager.
- Report to supervisor on the activities on daily basis and reporting through a mail or SMS (including critical area and critical activity analysis.
- Filling the mission order plan before travelling the team and report the Supervisor/Telecom Manager in case of any problem.
- Keep up-to-date records on all activities carried out by the function and make time plan for them.
- Continuously follow up of project progresses on-sites and directly reporting to Supervisor/Telecom Manager
- Prepare regular reports showing progress to Supervisor/Telecom Manager.
- Doing any maintenance & troubleshooting tasks during pre-handover period to Operations and maintenance functions.
- Coordinate with concerned Sections ensure smooth the acceptance test process.
- Liaise with, PTC, Contractors and Vendors to achieve the Roll out plan.
- Assist with preparation of making monthly warehouse inventory and report his manager for any lacking materials.
- Perform any work related Ad-hoc tasks as directed by line manager/CPM.
- Diploma Degree in Electrical and Telecom Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience working on GSM and Transmission Site Installation Works.
- Microsoft Excel
- Reporting skills
- Good Presentation Skills
- Excellent Negotiation Skills
- Good Report Writing Skills
Skills / physical competencies:
- Project Supervision skills, practices, techniques, and tools.
- Coordinating skills, accuracy and attention to detail.
- Must be Physically Fit to work in hard locations, climb towers and masts.
- Computer literacy. Competent in Microsoft Suite programs including Excel, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint MS Project
- Ability to work under pressure, set priorities and meet tight deadlines.
- Good communication skills,
- Movement flexibility to travel to all governorates.
- Standard company work conditions.
- This job may requires working outside the normal working hours.
How to Apply
- Applicants should meet the above-mentioned Job Requirements and apply using the link:
- Applications should be submitted no later than 18 -May-2022
- In the cover letter, kindly explain why you think you are fit for this position.
Important Notes / مقترحات هامة
إتباع تعليمات التقديم المذكورة في كل إعلان ستزيد من فرصة النظر لسيرتك الذاتية من قبل الجهة المعلنة
تذكر أن تكتب إسم الوظيفة و موقعها في عنوان البريد عندما يكون التقديم عبر الإيميل
Other jobs from Confidential
Professional Sales Representative - مندوب مبيعات علميDeadline:08 Jun | Multiple Cities
Remittance Officer - موظف حوالاتDeadline:26 May | Sana'a , Multiple Cities
Branch Manager - مدير فرعDeadline:23 May | Aden
Networks Technology Projects SupervisorDeadline:18 May | Sana'a
Production Engineer (2)Deadline:18 May | Sana'a