Ended Admin & Finance Assistant
SOUL for Development is a national NGO, founded in February 1997, by a group of Yemeni professionals out of their desire to achieve a higher quality of life for Yemeni women and children, and contribute to the development process of the nation. Since its establishment it has implemented more than 50 programs and projects in health, nutrition, youth and NGOs capacity buildings, early childhood development, and relief for development. It is currently operating in Sana’a, Taiz and Dhamar governorates.
Job Title: Admin & Finance Assistant.
Contract Type: Full Time.
Contract Duration: 8 Months.
Start Date: As soon as possible.
The role of The Admin & Finance Assistant will provide administrative and financial assistance to the project management, and ensure that routine services and activities within the project are properly implemented
Provide administrative support to ensure that project activities are maintained in an effective, up to date and accurate manner:
- Maintain the staff attendance including recording of staff leave.
- Assist in preparing annual reports/ project reports/ update project files.
- Be responsible for day to day project correspondence / information sharing.
- Organize meetings and act as the secretary to project meetings / prepare minutes.
- Carry out procurement activities including preparing bidding documents / evaluation / Tender / drafting contracts.
- Assist project staff in arranging logistics to various locations.
- Maintain the filing and administrative system for the project documents.
Provide financial assistance to project accountant:
- Ensure all financial transactions are in order; manage records, file invoices, receipts, delivery orders and contracts.
- Carry out procurement procedures including preparing request forms, collecting quotation and preparing purchase orders.
- Prepare payment requests and ensure all payments are made on time.
- Assist the Accountant in keeping track of all contracts and ensures that payments and repayments are made on time.
- Assist the Accountant in managing all project assets.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration/Accounting or relevant field.
- One year of experience in Administrative/ Financial position.
- Very good spoken and written Arabic.
- Very good spoken and written English.
- Excellent computer skills including the usage of Microsoft office.
- Excellent usage of Advanced Excel.
- File Archiving skills.
- Training and Excellent Implementation of the archiving systems of the organization
- Very good business correspondence skills.
- Very good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Qualified candidates are invited to fill their information and submit their CVs in the below link:
- Applications with no detailed information within the specified Form will not be considered.
- Due to the urgency of this appointment, selection processes would be on a rolling basis.
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Deadline for receiving applications is 16.5.2019