Ended Cook Canteen
Cook Canteen – Sana’a, CO
Not only responsible for the Cook, also running the kitchen supplies and coordinate with guests regarding Guests food requirement, also keep the kitchen clean and maintenance all tools and equbments.
KEY AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY:
- To be responsible for the purchase of food provisions
- To be responsible for hygiene and risk assessment within the kitchen area, including all record keeping relevant to the post
- To maintain an agreed high standard of hygiene and cleanliness within the kitchen area.
All GHs Cook also work as housekeeper in the GHs but with limit tasks such as preparing bed and cleaning the 1st floor living room only. All laundry work and ironing and basement are the Housekeeper duties tasks.
- Housekeeping Certificate
- holds self-accountable for making decisions, managing resources efficiently, achieving and role modelling Save the Children values
- holds the team and partners accountable to deliver on their responsibilities - giving them the freedom to deliver in the best way they see fit, providing the necessary development to improve performance and applying appropriate consequences when results are not achieved.
Please make the candidates apply through the bellow link:
“Please mention the Position and Duty Station on your email Subject”
This position is open to Yemeni nationals only
We are looking for both men and women from Yemen with enthusiasm and commitment to improve the protection and promotion of the rights of all children in Yemen
All applicants will be subject to Save the Children’s Child safe guardian Policy and Reference Checking Process.