Ended Training Coordinator (2)
SOUL for Development is a national NGO, founded in February 1997, by a group of Yemeni professionals out of their desire to achieve a higher quality of life for Yemeni women and children, and contribute to the development process of the nation. Since its establishment it has implemented more than 50 programs and projects in health, nutrition, youth and NGOs capacity buildings, early childhood development, and relief for development. It is currently operating in Sana’a, Taiz and Dhamar governorates.
Job Title: Training Coordinator (2).
Contract Type: Full Time.
Contract Duration: 6 Months.
Start Date: As soon as possible.
The main responsible to coordinate all training activates and arrangements properly as the project plan.
- Assess training needs.
- Map out training plans.
- Identify internal and external training programs to address competency gaps.
- Present training programs using recognized training techniques and tools.
- Design and apply assessment tools to measure training effectiveness.
- Track and report on training outcomes.
- Provide feedback to program participants and management.
- Evaluate and make recommendations on training material and methodology.
- Maintain participants training records.
- Handle logistics for training activities including venues and equipment.
- Establish and maintain relationships with external training suppliers.
- Coordinate off-site training activities for participants.
- Manage training budget.
- Manage and maintain in-house training facilities and equipment.
- Communicate and invite trainees to attend training courses according to their training plan.
Qualifications & Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree of Business Administration.
• Ability to use computer and Microsoft software.
• Ability to speak English and Arabic.
• High skill in communicating and dealing with others.
• Demonstrate the ability to coordinate meetings and workshops.
• Management skills and good administrative time.
• Flexibility and ability to work under pressure and organize prioritization and multitasking skills.
- Qualified candidates are invited to fill their information and submit their CVs in the below link:
- Applications with no detailed information within the specified Form will not be considered.
- Due to the urgency of this appointment, selection processes would be on a rolling basis.
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Deadline for receiving applications is 16.05.2019