Vacant Position: Production Technician
Division/Department: Networks / Capital Projects
No. of Positions: 1
Location: Head Office
Mission/ Core purpose of the Job:
- To ensure smooth company operations through the support planning, installation supervision work, Acceptance Testing of Civil Works Activities and site modifications according to the comapny Tool Kit and company-approved standards.
- Monitor and report on project progress to ensure all tasks are built on time, as per budget and company specifications.
- Prepare the bill of quantity for Civil Works and layouts for Urban and Rural Sites.
- Conduct the site survey of civil work for Urban and Roof Top Sites.
- Conduct field visits to all governorates as required.
- Follow up and report on all the civil work execution activities for Roof Top sites (from survey till completion phases for both new & old sites).
- Prepare & analysing the estimated cost of civil work for Urban &Roof Top Sites.
- Follow up the subcontractor for Urban & Roof Top Sites and ensure works conducted as per YOU standards and relevant Tool Kits.
- Accept the site from subcontractor for new Urban site & Roof Top Sites.
- Accept sites works before handover to the maintenance Department.
- Execute and support the civil work for rural and urban sites as needed. (Foundation Towers ,Maintenance road & others)
- Assembly and Erect the towers and mast.
- Maintenance and support mast and towers
- Liaise with other sections related to civil work (Site Acquisition, Warehouse, Planning, Engineering, and Finance).
- Prepare the inventory of the materials of civil work (Masts, Clamps, and Hooks. Steel wires & Tools etc.).
- Prepare weekly & monthly reports statues (Urban & Roof Top Sites).
- Update Civil Work related data base Files.
- Ensure Safety measures are taken during performance of tasks by company and contractor personnel.
- Take care of our department tools and cars during making regular checking and report to line Manager.
- Report to supervisor on the activities on daily basis and reporting through a mail or SMS (including critical area and critical activity analysis.
- Filling the mission order plan before travelling the team and report the line Manager in case of any problem.
- Keep up-to-date records on all activities carried out by the function and make time plan for them.
- Continuously follow up of project progresses on-sites and directly reporting to line Manager
- Prepare regular reports showing progress to line Manager.
- Making handover for any assigned project to client departments in specific time plan.
- Assist with any maintenance & troubleshooting tasks during as directed by line Manager.
- Apply the telecom Ministry process regarding site permissions.
- Assist with preparation of making monthly warehouse inventory and report his manager for any lacking materials (for Towers, Masts, Accessories etc.).
- Perform any work related Ad-hoc tasks as directed by line manager/CPM.
- Diploma Degree or high school or equivalent
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience working as CW Technician/Engineer.
- Professional level in Assumable and erection towers and mast.
- Cognate experience should include hands-on project Supervision including on-site monitoring and review.
- Project Management Course
- Microsoft Excel
- Reporting skills
- Excellent Negotiation Skills
- Good Report Writing Skills
Skills / physical competencies:
- Project Supervision skills, practices, techniques, and tools.
- High level planning and coordinating skills, accuracy and attention to detail.
- Must be Physically Fit to work in hard locations, climb towers and masts.
- Computer literacy. Competent in Microsoft Suite programs including Excel, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint MS Project
- Ability to work under pressure, set priorities and meet tight deadlines.
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Movement flexibility to travel to all governorates.
- Standard company work conditions.
- This job may requires working outside the normal working hours.
How to Apply
- Applicants should meet the above-mentioned Job Requirements and apply using the link:
- Applications should be submitted no later than 18-May-2022
- In the cover letter, kindly explain why you think you are fit for this position.
Important Notes / مقترحات هامة
إتباع تعليمات التقديم المذكورة في كل إعلان ستزيد من فرصة النظر لسيرتك الذاتية من قبل الجهة المعلنة
تذكر أن تكتب إسم الوظيفة و موقعها في عنوان البريد عندما يكون التقديم عبر الإيميل
Other jobs from Confidential
Professional Sales Representative - مندوب مبيعات علميDeadline:08 Jun | Multiple Cities
Remittance Officer - موظف حوالاتDeadline:26 May | Sana'a , Multiple Cities
Branch Manager - مدير فرعDeadline:23 May | Aden
Networks Technology Projects SupervisorDeadline:18 May | Sana'a
Production Engineer (2)Deadline:18 May | Sana'a