Ended Complaints Centre Supervisor
Position: Complaints Centre Supervisor
Reported to : MEAL Coordinator
Contract Type: Service Contract
Location: Sana’a ,
ABOUT TYF :
Tamdeen Youth Foundation (TYF), is a local humanitarian Organization which is private, nonpolitical, non-denomination and non-profit making. Action to help people and vocation is to save lives by combating hunger, disease and those crises threatening the lives of vulnerable men, women and children. TYF currently operates in a number of governorates in Yemen where it has implemented projects in nutrition, food security, health, WASH and protection, and empowerment,
The complaints center supervisor will be responsible on manage TYF CFM central database ensuring proper documentation and aggregation of CFM data including complaints received, investigated and responded within the appropriate timeframe to as well as provide detailed summaries of complaints issues and feedback to MEAL coordinator. He/she will supervise call centre team and support them.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identify complaint and other feedback trends which indicate where the response can improve.
- Ensure regular analyse and maintenance of complaints and feedback database/information System and ensure information is shared on a regular basis
- Support to ensure complaints are closed within the appropriate timeframe
- Ensure CFM database is forwarded to programs/ MEAL department on monthly basis.
- Ensure confidentiality of complaint data is respected
- Submit internal, and accurate reports to the concerned programs/projects. The reports will be submitted weekly, or daily according to the urgency of the complaint; include monthly recommendations, if needed, to projects/programs and program managers as received.
- Accurately refer complaints internally within programs/projects staff at field level.
- Follow-up and receive weekly feedback, and complaint status progress related to the internal complaint referred to the programs/projects staff at field level. Ensure all documents and actions taken are documented, and feedback is given back to the complainant.
- Assist in design and implementation of accountability and complaints reporting mechanisms.
- Ensure regular sharing accountability and complaint response mechanism reports during awareness sessions or monthly meeting with affected people in targeted area.
- Ensure that accountability and complaint response mechanisms are effective and working efficiently.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Management, Social Research, or a related field
- At least with 2 years relevant experience in humanitarian work
- Demonstrated knowledge of accountability especially feedback mechanisms concepts and international humanitarian quality standards
- Strong understanding of HAP, and other relevant global standards
- Experience of carrying out design and implementation of accountability and complaints reporting mechanisms.
- Ethical, focused on treating complainants/ community fairly and culturally sensitive
- Excellent computer skills especially developing databases.
- Sound analytical and conceptual skills.
- Excellent communication skills and experience in report writing
Qualified and Interested individuals are required to apply for this position via the TYF Career at the following link:
Complaints Center Supervisor no letter than 23- May -2019
Only selected candidates will be contacted and invited to participate in the process of recruitment.