Field Coordinator (Field Office)
Reporting to: Executive Director
Duty Station: Sana'a Field Office
Duration/Type of Contract: Annual/Long-term
Work Week: 5 days (Sunday to Thursday)
Work Hours: 40 hrs/Week
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Participate in resource mobilization by targeting different donors based on a well-established workplan either by regular donors visits or follow-up of their websites and Yemen HR for any call for proposals.
- To carryout field visits, to various projects if exist, and report these field visits in proper reporting formats on monthly and quarterly basis;
- Take the initiative in proposal writing and share a draft proposal with fundraising department at FMF.
- Follow up all submitted proposals and signed agreements with different donors.
- Represent FMF in all coordination meetings with stakeholders, clusters and donors.
- Represent FMF in any training courses at field level.
- Do all needed arrangement for FMF field visits to ensure tasks performed properly.
- Participate in updating and improving FMF website through continuous follow up and communication with FMF Media department.
- Ensure that FMF profile has reached all relevant donors and stakeholders.
- Reporting on monthly basis and as requested by FMF management department to follow up and monitor implementation of workplan.
- Schedule meetings with FMF relevant staff and to recommend solutions for improving the efficiency of the Foundation
- Show up the role of FMF in all scientific and social events
- Any other duties assigned by the management;
Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor and/or Master's Degree in health, public health or relevant education as recognized by the FMF.
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience, relevant to the above described job, in public or private sector;
- Good management, communication and reporting skills are required;
- Good English language written and spoken
Applicants should send a CV and covering letter, both in English, to Field Medical Foundation ( firstname.lastname@example.org ) with the title of the position you are applying for in the title of email.