Ended Database Officer
About the foundation:
Yemen Development foundation (YDF) is a non-governmental, humanitarian organization with long of experience in helping to create a safer and more dignified life for internally displaced people (IDPs)
YDF advocates for the rights of displaced populations and offers assistance within the shelter, protection, legal assistance, water, sanitation and hygiene sectors.
YDF has approximately committed and competent employees involved in projects across more than four governorates. In addition, YDF runs one of the largest IDPs projects (NFIs & ESKs, IDP community Center “protection”) over the governorate funded by UNHCR.
Position: Database Officer
Location: Sa’ada ,
Duration: 8 months,
The Job description for the IDPs CC data base:
- Managing the activities related data bases of the IDPs CC.
- Develop and maintain a schedule of data entry for weekly, monthly, quarterly, semi, and annual reports of the implemented activities in the IDPs CC.
- Extracting the PoCs eligible for MPC, RS, ESKs, NFIs assistances.
- Processing the data, finding out duplications, comparing them with the previous assistance lists.
- Preparing the EC, MPC, RS, and CRIs tracking matrix related of the cash, NFIs, and ESKs distribution activities.
- Preparing NFIs and ESKs distribution related documents such as fingerprinting lists, BNFs lists, assistances related tokens, and etc.
- Preparing scanned copies for all assistances tokens and fingerprinting.
- Entering data of all activities in to the Activity Info. System.
- Any other tasks might be delegated from YDF management to him.
Candidates need to submit their CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please put the job title in the Subject Field
The deadline of receiving the application will be: Thrusday, 16th May 2019