Ended Office Manager
Office Manager for INGO in Mukalla
The Office Manager will assist the program implementation by managing all aspects of the project office in Mukalla governate. The office manager will oversee all administrative aspects of project implementation and manage the daily operations of the office.
Scope of Work
- Manage daily administrative processes necessary to maintain program office operations by organizing procedures, controlling correspondence, designing filing systems, and executing clerical functions
- Provide full support to Program employees and consultants visiting Yemen
- Coordinate and assist in preparations, logistics and management of meetings
- Ensure dissemination of, and compliance with internal procedures, policies and regulations
- Maintain all necessary records required by local laws, program and represent the program during audits and inspections as necessary
- Other related duties as assigned.
Essential Minimum Qualifications
- A university degree in office/project management, social science, business, economics, or related field is required. An advanced degree in one of these areas is preferred.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant job experience in office/project management, preferably with an international development agency or partner organization
- Excellent oral and written communications, organizational, and interpersonal skills
- Good command of the English language (written and spoken) and native fluency in Arabic
- Yemeni citizenship or permanent residency
9 months from July 1, 2019 to March 31,2020
The program offers competitive salaries and an excellent benefits package. Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Interested candidate should send their CV to email@example.com
Please put the following in the Subject field of your email: Office Manager-Mukalla
Please note that only short-listed applicants will be contacted.