Ended Supply-Chain Admin/Customer Service Desk Officer
The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) is an independent, neutral organization ensuring humanitarian protection and assistance for victims of war and armed violence. Please visit www.icrc.org for more information.
The ICRC is looking for a suitable candidate to fill the position of:
Supply-Chain Admin/Customer Service Desk Officer 1
Contract type : Open Ended
Number of Posts : 1 Post
Duty Station : Aden
Supply-Chain Administrator 1 (in the Synergy system environment) or Customer Service Desk Officer 1 (in the OSCAR system environment) ensures that requests are handled efficiently and effectively to meet needs in the field. S/he also makes information about potential or firm orders available to other logistics staff and those requesting services.
Accountabilities & Responsibilities
- Processes requisition orders according to the ICRC’s logistics and financial procedures.
- Ensures that the priorities set by the (Medical) Logistician are followed.
- Keeps those requesting services regularly informed about progress on their requests.
- Records and files documents pertaining to the ordering process; registers and transmits claims and remarks from those requesting services.
- Updates logistics dashboards and provides statistics.
- Contributes to supply-chain support for an assigned geographical area or specific group of products.
- SCA for Medical Logistics: Acts as the deputy of the Medical Logistician 1 during absences.
- May act as a Statistician.
- Internally, interacts with staff in all logistics units, units that use logistics services and the Finance and Administration Division.
- No external relationships.
- Technical degree in logistics, administration or equivalent.
- Good command of spoken and written English and the local working language.
- Computer literacy; good knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Knowledge of enterprise resource planning software an asset.
Professional Experience Required
- 3 years previous experience in administration or within a supply-chain or logistics department.
- Good knowledge of the supply chain.
- People management
- Team work & Collaboration
- Representing the ICRC
- Beneficiary & Client focused
Please send your applications by email to: email@example.com indicating in the subject line: Supply-Chain Admin/Customer Service Desk Officer 1
Applications with no clear indication of the subject will not be considered
Deadline to send your application: 26.05.2019