Supply Chain Assistant
Supply chain Assistant – IBB
Under the direct supervision of line management of Logistics Officer (L.O) the role will play a pivotal role to assist L.O in harmonizing logistical processes including procurement, warehouse and inventory, GIK and asset Management. Work with LO, Finance, and Programmer teams to ensure systems and procedures are adhered to, reviewed, and updated as appropriate.
KEY AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY :
- Follow up and review the stock report and warehouse weekly/monthly report to be sent to Line Manager
- Ensure the documents of warehouse procedures.
- Updating TIM on time in –out movements.
- Prepares Cleaning schedule of the Warehouses, stock and carries out checks to ensure highest standards of cleanliness.
- Proceed the daily procurement requests from different departments on timely manner to meet the standard delivery lead time.
- Establish a good relation with suppliers, and build up a detailed suppliers’ database with their related documentations.
- Assist LO to analyses procurement Trackers Data on monthly basis to gauge the guidelines are in place.
- Track procurements including cargo movements and monitoring of supply “pipeline” to ensure more timely deliveries.
- Prepare the procurement weekly and monthly reports, and making sure to update the Procurement tracker on a daily basis to be up to date all the times.
- Do any other tasks related to the job title whenever asked by line manager?
- Able and willing to work in complex and complicated work situations.
- Relevant diploma or university degree, Further studies desirable, particularly logistics, business or computer related.
- Experience in supply chain management, including procurement, transport and distribution, warehouse, stock management and basic comprehension of cold chain..
- At least one year of experience in logistics ( warehousing & procurement )
- Very Good written and spoken English.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- At least one year of relevant professional work experience in related field.
- Ability to understand principles of data management.
- Ability to identify potential problems before they occur.
- Proactive in preparation and uses initiative in response.
- An excellent record keeper who keeps information up to date.
- Demonstrated capacity for self-organization.
- Ability to manage and organize large groups of Laboure's.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a multi-cultural environment, and establish harmonious and effective working relationships both within and outside the organization.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including patience, Diplomacy, Capability to create strong relationship between among all teams’ members.
- Strong negotiation and communication skill.
- Ability to use computer, word window and Excel.
We are looking for both men and women from Yemen with enthusiasm and commitment to improve the protection and promotion of the rights of all children in Yemen
All applicants will be subject to Save the Children’s Child safe guardian Policy and Reference Checking Process.
Qualified and interested applicants should send their CVs to this link :
The deadline for receiving applications is 22/05/2019