Ended Coordination& Liaison Officer
About the foundation:
Yemen Development foundation (YDF) is a non-governmental, humanitarian organization with long of experience in helping to create a safer and more dignified life for internally displaced people (IDPs)
YDF advocates for the rights of displaced populations and offers assistance within the shelter, protection, legal assistance, water, sanitation and hygiene sectors.
YDF has approximately committed and competent employees involved in projects across more than four governorates. In addition, YDF runs one of the largest IDPs projects (NFIs & ESKs, IDP community Center “protection”) over the governorate funded by UNHCR.
Position: coordination& liaison officer
Location: Sa’ada ,
Duration: 8 months,
The Job Description for the Coordination& liaison officer to tackle the following mission:
- Conducting activities related coordination's with NAMCHA and local authorities.
- Conducting coordination related to the translation and sighing up the agreements with NAMCHA and local authorities.
- Preparing for the assessments field visits in coordination with NAMCHA.
- Signing up the cash assistances and getting the approval from NAMCHA to be reported then to the UNHCR.
- The liaison officer provides a bridge between the YDF, UNHCR, and NAMCHA with regard any urgent cases requires meetings and discussions.
- Conducting coordination with NAMCHA and local authorities with regard to NFIs and ESKs assistances distribution sites.
- Any other tasks might be delegated from YDF management to him.
Candidates need to submit their CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please mention the job title in the subject field
Candidates in Sa’ada can have sent their CVs to the YDF office to below address:
- Candidates in Sa’ada can bring their applications to the YDF office to below address:
(Al Zubiri Street – Close to Bin Seena Hospital - YDF office - HR department)
- The deadline of receiving the application will be: Saterday, 18th May 2019