Ended Protection & Shelter Assistants (8)
About the foundation:
Yemen Development foundation (YDF) is a non-governmental, humanitarian organization with long of experience in helping to create a safer and more dignified life for internally displaced people (IDPs)
YDF advocates for the rights of displaced populations and offers assistance within the shelter, protection, legal assistance, water, sanitation and hygiene sectors.
YDF has approximately committed and competent employees involved in projects across more than four governorates. In addition, YDF runs one of the largest IDPs projects (NFIs & ESKs, IDP community Center “protection”) over the governorate funded by UNHCR.
Position: protection and shelter assistants (8)
Location: Sa’ada ,
Duration: 8 months,
The Job Description for the protection and shelter assistants in the IDPs Community Center is to tackle all the activates related issues such as:
- Conducting assessment field visits for the IDPs and war affected people in all the districts in Sa'ada governorate.
- Conducting emergency field assessment visits for IDPs who need urgent humanitarian intervention to identify the needs of IDPs.
- Managing the distribution process of NFIs and ESKs in all different distribution sites.
- Carry out field visits to make verification of the new displaced families and identify all their needs.
- Held awareness sessions for the IDPs on different life related topics.
- Any other tasks might be delegated from YDF management to him.
Candidates need to submit their CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please mention the job title in the subject field
Candidates in Sa’ada can have sent their CVs to the YDF office to below address:
- Candidates in Sa’ada can bring their applications to the YDF office to below address:
(Al Zubiri Street – Close to Bin Seena Hospital - YDF office - HR department)
- The deadline of receiving the application will be: Saterday, 18th May 2019