Ended CBPN Focal Point
About the foundation:
Yemen Development foundation (YDF) is a non-governmental, humanitarian organization with long of experience in helping to create a safer and more dignified life for internally displaced people (IDPs)
YDF advocates for the rights of displaced populations and offers assistance within the shelter, protection, legal assistance, water, sanitation and hygiene sectors.
YDF has approximately committed and competent employees involved in projects across more than four governorates. In addition, YDF runs one of the largest IDPs projects (NFIs & ESKs, IDP community Center “protection”) over the governorate funded by UNHCR.
Position: Community Based Protection Networks “CBPN”s focal point
Location: Sa’ada ,
Duration: 8 months,
The Job Description for the CBPNs focal point position is to tackle the following duties:
- Manage the CBPNs members in the field and follow up their performance.
- Receive the referred cases of the IDPs by the CBPNs members.
- Referring the cases received to the field team of the IDPs for field assessment and verification.
- Receiving the reports related to the awareness sessions held by the CBPNs members in the field.
- Held frequent meetings with all the members of CBPNs for discussing many work related issues.
- Following up the performance of the CBPNs members in the field and evaluating their work.
- Any other tasks might be delegated from YDF management to him.
Candidates need to submit their CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please mention the job title in the subject field
Candidates in Sa’ada can have sent their CVs to the YDF office to below address:
- Candidates in Sa’ada can bring their applications to the YDF office to below address:
(Al Zubiri Street – Close to Bin Seena Hospital - YDF office - HR department)
- The deadline of receiving the application will be: Saterday, 18th May 2019