Ended Area Cleaner (Female)
CARE International is currently seeking an Area Cleaner, She is responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of the entire office, helping to ensure a pleasant working environment for employees and visitors
Area Cleaner (Female)
The Area Cleaner will be reporting to the Area Admin Assistant and will be responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of the entire office, helping to ensure a pleasant working environment for employees and visitors
Keep the Office Clean and Tidy:
- Clean entire office on a daily basis, including windows, chairs, tables and all other facilities
- Prepare the coffee and tea when needed.
- Clean the dishes after the meals when needed.
- Disinfect floors.
- Clean and disinfect the bathrooms and toilets.
- Empty paper and trash cans.
- Manage the stock of cleaning products under the supervision of his/her direct supervisor.
- Ensure that each bathroom is equipped with toilet paper, soap and a hand towel.
- Regularly undertake thorough cleaning.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Assist the Team, as Needed:
- Provide hospitality to guests, offering tea and other things they may need.
- Check what are the offices’ requirements (tissues, water, papers ...etc.) and inform the supervisor.
- Ability to read and write
- 2-3 years of experience working with INGOs
- Must be professional, organized and able to work quickly.
- Able to pay attention to detail.
- While working independently, able to follow supervisor’s instructions.
- Demonstrable commitment to gender-sensitive practices
Interested applicants should send a CV and a cover letter (English) by May 23ed, 2019 to YEMVacancyAden@care.org with the subject heading ‘Area Cleaner– Aden’. Please do not apply unless you meet minimum application requirements, otherwise you will not be considered. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.