NIS Assistnat (Nutrition Information System Data Entry Assistant ) – Based in Taiz
Assisting in designing format for field data Collection related to Nutrition activities in the field and enter to internal data base and IMPACT System to ensure all Health and Nutrition information is consolidated and All Human resources related activities for nutrition workers, with full coordination with Nutrition information System Project Officer and Nutrition Project Officers to ensure capacity building plan is done and implemented.
KEY AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY:
- Assisting in designing format for field data Collection related to Nutrition activities in the field.
- Management of all the data provided by the field regarding nutrition.
- Assist the NIS Officer to enter weekly and monthly report into health and nutrition data base after he/she receive it from health and nutrition Officer. And ensure that all information entered is correct and valid.
- Analysis of all the data to make it presentable for management when required.
- Feed back the Line manager about the common mistakes in the reports to be corrected and checked again with medical staff at health facilities.
- Assist the NIS officer to report regularly health and nutrition data for program coordinator and program manager.
- Assist the NIS Officer to analyze the data and make report against the indicators of the program to see the level of the achievement.
- Designing, updating, Cleaning, Maintenance and backing up of various databases.
- To help in conducting Nutrition surveys and assessments staring from planning up to data analysis and assessment report.
- Working effectively as team member with the field team to improve the quality of the health and nutrition data.
- Providing assistance to the office staff in preparation of documents, presentations, Spreadsheets, etc.
- Assisting coordinator in preparation of weekly/ Monthly progress reports.
- To take any other relevant task given by the supervisor.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- Bachelor’s degree Or Diploma in IT /Computer science .
- Minimum 2 years of previous experience on CMAM data base entering .
- Excellent in communication skills in both English and Arabic, and strategically under pressure .
- Experience in Data entery and alaysis of Nutrition Information.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- Minimum 2 years of previous experience on data management for NGOs
- Has good experience in Excel soft program, Microsot Office and data entry in computer…ect
- Skilled in enghish and Arabic typing
- Has good experience in Nutrition information system.
- Strong commitment to work with willingness to adopt a participatory and consultative management approach.
- Flexible, adaptable, able to improve and work in stressful, volatile environment.
- Very good written English and ability to write good quality reports
- Ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions quickly and independently.
- Ability to travel as required within Yemen; ability to live in remote and isolated environments.
- Sense of neutrality and ability to work across Yemen, in cooperation with all sides of the conflict.
Additional job responsibilities
The duties and responsibilities as set out above are not exhaustive and the role holder may be required to carry out additional duties within reasonableness of their level of skills and experience.
We need to keep children safe so our selection process, which includes rigorous background checks, reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse.
Health and Safety
The role holder is required to carry out the duties in accordance with SCI Health and Safety policies and procedures.
Interested candidates should apply through link Bellow
The deadline for receiving applications is 21/05/2019