Field Monitor This job has ended. You cannot apply anymore.
Job Title Field Monitor
Duty Station Aden- Lahj Al-Musaimeer
Salary Level As per IMC salary scale
Background/International Medical Corps (IMC) Summary:
International Medical Corps is a global, humanitarian, nonprofits organization dedicated to saving lives and relieving suffering through health care training and relief and development programs. Established in 1984 by volunteer doctors and nurses, International Medical Corps is a private, voluntary, non-political, nonsectarian organization. Its mission is to improve the quality of life through health interventions and related activities that build local capacity in underserved communities worldwide. By offering training and health care to local populations and medical assistance to people at highest risk, and with the flexibility to respond rapidly to emergency situations, International Medical Corps rehabilitates devastated health care systems and helps bring them back to self-reliance.
The field monitor will be delivering on the program monitoring component of the MEAL. The field monitor will frequently monitor the interventions in terms of both delivery and quality; real-time information is sent to respective field offices.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Conduct periodic check on the registration books and cross check with the monthly reports, follow up cards and other relevant documents.
- Conducted beneficiary’s satisfaction survey to community members who have been treated or utilizing supported services by IMC.
- Ensure that all commodities transported to health facilities and other field distribution points are properly accounted for
- Scrutinize the GIOs, waybills and donation letters for commodities ensuring that the commodities are of correct quantities and quality as stated on the GIOs, waybills and donation letters. Immediately record all quantities delivered short (missing), quantities lost in transit and quantities damaged if any.
- Submit weekly reports on visit findings and gaps.
Data quality management
- Conduct random stock count to the supported commodities in the health facilities.
Qualitative and quantitative techniques
- Conduct qualitative data collection activities and review data from the field for deficiencies or errors, correct any incompatibilities if possible.
Mobile and manual data collection
- Understand the purpose, advantages, and disadvantages of mobile data collection techniques.
- Collect data using smart phones/tablets.
Knowledge Management and Learning
- Promote internal learning by sharing timely feedback from and to the field.
- Support the program/project in documenting the lessons learned.
Prevention of Sexual Exploitation and Abuse: Actively promote PSEA (Prevention of Sexual Exploitation and Abuse) standards within International Medical Corps and amongst beneficiaries served by International Medical Corps.
Compliance & Ethics: Promotes and encourages a culture of compliance and ethics throughout International Medical Corps. As applicable to the position, maintains a clear understanding of International Medical Corps’ and donor compliance and ethics standards and adheres to those standards. Conducts work with the highest level of integrity.
Reporting to MEAL Assistant & Sr. MEAL Officer
directly supervise None
- Diploma or a degree in related fields.
- Understand the basic monitoring and evaluation concepts and the purpose of MEAL.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Personal and organizational skills, including time management and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Proficiency in Arabic (Speaking – Reading – Writing)
- Lives in the community and can easily access field sites
“International Medical Corps is proud to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, disability or status as a veteran.” International Medical Corps never asks job applicants for a fee, payment, or other monetary transaction. If you are asked for money in connection with this recruitment, please report to International Medical Corps at the website provided at the end of this document.
Website for reporting misconduct: www.InternationalMedicalCorps.ethicspoint.com. Please do not submit your CV or application to this website, it will not be considered for review
How to Apply
Important Notes / مقترحات هامة
إتباع تعليمات التقديم المذكورة في كل إعلان ستزيد من فرصة النظر لسيرتك الذاتية من قبل الجهة المعلنة
تذكر أن تكتب إسم الوظيفة و موقعها في عنوان البريد عندما يكون التقديم عبر الإيميل