CFM Accountability Officer This job has ended. You cannot apply anymore.
- Posted on: 09 September 2023
- Deadline: 20 September 2023
- Job Title: CFM Accountability Officer
- Location: Aden
- Starting Date: At soon
The main responsibility of the Accountability Officer is to ensure that a Complaints and Feedback Mechanism (CFM) is in place as per our UNHCR designed project activity and is effectively implemented by in SHS’s Area of Responsibility (AoR). The Accountability Officer is part of UNHCR and SHS’S coherence to the IASC Operational Framework for Accountability to Affected Population (AAP). Especially in regard to mechanism and tools of information sharing, beneficiaries’ participation in complaints and feedback received. The Accountability Officer facilitates the implementation and oversight of the CFM-related activities, in line with UNHCR CFM Standard Operating Procedures. The Accountability Officer will be trained and familiarise with AAP concepts, mechanisms, SEA, the distinction between internal and external fraud and the obligations to report such cases without delay through the appropriate channels.
GENERAL JOB SUMMARY:
- Comply with SHS’s policies with respect to code of conduct and other relevant policies and procedures.
- Apply SHS’s Policy on Age, Gender and Diversity Accountability that recognizes accountability to affected populations (AAP).
- Access and analyze key issues in the humanitarian situation and formulate actions around them
- Leads on the development of an organizational response based on an understanding of the contexts, CFM case management system (CFM tracking tool) referrals
- Undertakes effective risk assessments and develops contingency plans
- Takes appropriate, coordinated and consistent action to handle situations of personal risk and risk for others.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Establish, implement and exercise effective oversight on the Complaints and Feedback Mechanism (CFM) in the targeting community according to the CFM SOPs.
- Ensure the proper functioning of the CFM mechanism in the implementation locations by SHS (Hotline, Help Desk, Complaint Box).
- To Ensure that, beneficiaries can access easily to submit queries, complaints and feedback procedure is attained to, safely, having full privacy through multiple CFM channels including face to face, hotlines and CFM boxes.
- Beneficiaries should be assured that confidentiality in CFM process with be supported with the highest standards, take into consideration the accessibility of persons with specific needs, marginalized group and different age and gender groups in all steps of the CFM process.
- To Supervise Hotline assistant(s) that they provide appropriate, coherent and timely response to the beneficiaries and that they accurately record the query/ feedback/ complaints in the CFM recording sheet.
- Provide support and assistance to beneficiaries at the time of making a query or complaint and/or providing feedback.
- Updating beneficiaries on available information and services offered by SHS concerning the CFM program
- Take the intuitive on timely follow up and response on queries, complaints or feedback submitted by the beneficiaries, liaise with our partner through the established means of communication to ensure feedbacks and responses reaches the beneficiaries.
- Advocate/share changes/improvements, based on the monitoring of its effectiveness, with the respected channels of CFM.
- Actively disseminate information among the beneficiaries on the CFM program sharing clearly visible printing materials.
- Report to channels designed for serious or concerning complaints received, challenges and any other relevant issues requiring attention. If the complaints are very serious in nature, to report to our partner UNHCR (CFM Focal Points).
Supervising the Hotline assistant
- REPORTS DIRECTLY TO: M&E manager / head of program
- WORKS DIRECTLY WITH: Management unite / program unit
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE:
Education: Secondary Certificate, or University degree in Statistics, Analysis, Business Administration or any related field. Well knowledge in MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Minimum of three years’ experience in similar field in the humanitarian context.
Competency and Skills
- Should be familiar with Reporting skills, accountability to beneficiaries, and feedback mechanisms.
- Advanced strategic, critical, and analytical thinking skills.
- Advanced knowledge in mobile data collection tools such as (Kobo Toolbox)
- Working with a team, or perform tasks alone.
- Holds self-accountable for making decisions, managing resources efficiently, achieving and applying roles and policies.
- Professional working level in Arabic and English languages.
- Able to travel to field often.
- High communication skills.
- Perform tasks with minimum supervision.
- Respect deadlines.
- Pay attention to details.
- Adapted to work under pressure.
How to Apply
Important Notes / مقترحات هامة
إتباع تعليمات التقديم المذكورة في كل إعلان ستزيد من فرصة النظر لسيرتك الذاتية من قبل الجهة المعلنة
تذكر أن تكتب إسم الوظيفة و موقعها في عنوان البريد عندما يكون التقديم عبر الإيميل