Governorate Coordinator This job has ended. You cannot apply anymore.
Position: Governorate Coordinator (1)
Job Location: Shabwa (1)
Announcement Closing Date: 09/08/2022
The Field Medical Foundation (FMF) has been operating in Yemen for since 2012 during even the most dangerous peak of the conflict in the region. Our staff of dedicated professionals and passionate volunteers are the helping hand that delivers aid from local and/or international partners to those who require it the most, in a country that was already suffering before the war. Today we have helped humanitarian aid reach the hands of more than 9 million vulnerable people in Yemen to help them not only to survive but also to rebuild their lives. We aim to provide a comprehensive approach to providing aid through interventions, which is why we work in almost all sectors of international emergency relief.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure all project activities are implemented based on the program objectives and Standards of CMAM and BSFP standards.
- Work closely with the organization district field staff, BSFP Distribution Monitors and Warehouse Keepers to ensure smooth implementation of BSFP component.
- Regular technical support to HWs and CHVs in implementation and reporting of CMAM activities in all the targeted health facilities and food distribution points.
- Ensure all project activities are conducted in a timely fashion to meet project objectives.
- Ensure that all monthly distribution reports submit on timely.
- Coordinate with governmental health office (GHO), district health offices (DHOs), and local council to implement the project activities.
- Collaborate with the technical team to achieve program objectives and smooth implementation of the program.
- Coordinate and follow-up on nutrition programs implementation to review progress towards objectives through organizing regular review meetings, update and experience sharing meeting among staffs.
- Planning, implementing, and monitoring of the activities of the project according to the procedures of SFP in the respective districts.
- Frequent field visits to the targeted HFs |MCs and focal distribution point of BSFP.
- Identify issues that need timely action and support at different levels.
- Documentation and share lessons learned for future food security project improvement.
- Collect monthly reports from the Health facilities and focal distribution point and Submit monthly report on time to the governorate coordinator.
- Lead the field activities of SFP on a daily basis and provide daily updates of the field work.
- Lead the team of field staff and conduct regular meetings with them and provide them with the support needed on the ground level.
- Bachelor’s degree is required preferably in Statistics, Development studies, health or other relevant degree.
- 2-4 Years' experience with Nutrition program, including CMAM approach.
- Strong organizational and communication skills, with the ability to effectively present information and respond appropriately to questions from senior managers in the field.
- Ability and willingness to travel to project sites as needed.
- English and Arabic skills, written and spoken (ability to write reports in English is required).
- Strong Microsoft package skills (MS Word, MS Excel, Power-point).
How to Apply
Important Notes / مقترحات هامة
إتباع تعليمات التقديم المذكورة في كل إعلان ستزيد من فرصة النظر لسيرتك الذاتية من قبل الجهة المعلنة
تذكر أن تكتب إسم الوظيفة و موقعها في عنوان البريد عندما يكون التقديم عبر الإيميل