Finance Manager This job has ended. You cannot apply anymore.
Position Title: Finance Manager
Reports to: Chief Financial Officer
Execution of overall finance activities.
Achieve set business objectives of the organisation.
- Managing control and responsibility for all financial aspects of company strategy
- Analyse figures and implement recommendations based on these findings, with the most profitable outcomes.
- Accounts and accounting functions while ensuring accuracy and compliance.
1. Form a close working relationship with the entire stakeholder including senior executives and non-executives.
2. Provide leadership to the supplement Finance and Accounting strategy, to optimise the company’s financial performance and strategic position.
3. Take overall control of the company’s accounting function
4. Contribute fully to the development of company strategy across all areas of the business, challenging assumptions and decision-making as appropriate and providing financial analysis and guidance on all activities, plans, targets and business drivers.
5. Ensure that company financial systems are robust, compliant and support current activities and future growth.
6. Lead and develop finance teams.
7. Work with senior teams to grow the business, formulating strategies and plans.
8. Ensure corporate budgeting processes are carried out and reviewed.
9. Take ultimate responsibility for the company cash management policies.
10. Present annual financial report to stakeholders.
11. Ensure that the regulatory requirements of all statutory bodies are met.
12. Corporate finance: manage company policies regarding capital requirements, debt, taxation, equity, disposals and acquisitions, as appropriate.
13. Establish a high level of credibility and manage strong working relationships with external parties like auditors, bankers, tax authorities etc.
Key Behavioural Competencies Required
- Organized and good planner
- Problem analysis and problem-solving
- Team player
- Sound judgment
- Be Proactive and ready to take initiative.
- Quick learner
- Good command of spoken and written English is preferred. Knowledge of English and Arabic is a must.
Technical Skills, Knowledge and Experience Required
- Proven experience as Finance Manager or similar role
- In-depth knowledge of corporate finance and accounting principles, laws and best practices
- Five to seven years of equivalent experience with strong background in Finance
- Five years of progressive department leadership experience
- Solid knowledge of financial analysis and forecasting
- Proficient in the use of MS Office and financial management software
- An analytical mind with a strategic ability
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Post Graduate degree or a Bachelor degree in accounting, finance or relevant field
- HO : Sales and Marketing, Finance, Legal team
- Tax Authorities
- Other Government Agencies
How to Apply
Important Notes / مقترحات هامة
إتباع تعليمات التقديم المذكورة في كل إعلان ستزيد من فرصة النظر لسيرتك الذاتية من قبل الجهة المعلنة
تذكر أن تكتب إسم الوظيفة و موقعها في عنوان البريد عندما يكون التقديم عبر الإيميل