Program Assistant This job has ended. You cannot apply anymore.
For our program in Yemen, we are seeking a qualified and highly motivated applicant for [PROGRAM ASSISTANT]; the position will be based in ADEN.
Médecins du Monde (MdM) is an international humanitarian organization whose mission is to provide medical care for the most vulnerable populations, the world over, including France. It seeks to stimulate voluntary commitment from doctors, other health care providers, and from those whose expertise in other fields is needed for its activities, to enlist all competent support required for the achievement of its projects, and to seek at all times to encourage close working relationships with populations in its care.
Job Reference Number: MDM/ADN/MED/1121/013
Position: Program Assistant
Reporting to: Program Manager
Technical Line: Program Manager
Under the supervision of the health program manager, the role holder will help to support the Heath manager and field coordinator. S/he will be the bridge between the health facility supervisor and the field office. S/he will be responsible for tasks as outlined in the key areas of accountability below.
I. TASKS DESCRIPTION:
The Programme Assistant shall support all activities related to implementations at the health facility level interventions including data collection and monitoring using recommended tools for MDM.
He/she is also responsible for commodity quality control be for transport to health facilities.
Following up on approval and collecting signatures of documents related to health facility implementation, the Programme Assistant will assist in the notification of the health manager on the procurement process.
- S/he will be Closely following up on day-to-day submitted XXX activities and take corrective action to achieve key result indicators and other project targets and goals as specified in project documents.
- The Programme Assistant Project Officer will be continuously monitoring and tracking data and providing timely and effective feedback.
- Create a database for HFs donations and ensure all the documentation and learning to work-related and approved documents were uploaded into SharePoint.
- Project data collection and computerization to ensure all health information is consolidated and represented to facilitate analysis.
- With coordination with the project team, Prepare, follow up, and archive all in and out letters, meeting minutes, and MEMOs.
- Follow up and track all payments with the support team, including finance, admin, logistics. And share it with the program manager on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Make copies of all supervision checklist, to be used by the team during field visits, archiving and documenting all visit by the team in separate folders for each health facility, and sharing weekly and monthly statistics reports about the visit with the program, Manger.
- Create a database for HFs donations
- Prepare activity reports to authorities on a monthly/quarterly basis as per SA obligations and other local reporting requests. Reports have to be validated by FieldCo and deputy MedCo before submission
- Prepare, collect Sub agreement docs and submission.
- To maintain good socio-professional relationships with national and international partners
- To attend training when required by MdM
- To attend team meetings and to give qualitative inputs
- Be flexible in performing his/her duties to ensure that beneficiaries are getting good quality services
- Strictly respect the confidentiality of data, property of beneficiaries, and MdM and respect confidentiality regarding the content of clinical interviews, except when exchanging information with the medical team in charge and within a professional frame
• Qualified Medical staff, medical statistician/ Nurse/ Midwife
• Minimum 2 years experience in a similar position with NGO/INGOs.
• Excellent Communication Skills.
• Ability to work Under pressure.
• Excellent computer skills
• Good command of English.
• Good Knowledge of the Arabic Language will be an advantage
Availability: As soon as possible
How to Apply
Important Notes / مقترحات هامة
إتباع تعليمات التقديم المذكورة في كل إعلان ستزيد من فرصة النظر لسيرتك الذاتية من قبل الجهة المعلنة
تذكر أن تكتب إسم الوظيفة و موقعها في عنوان البريد عندما يكون التقديم عبر الإيميل