ODOO Developer This job has ended. You cannot apply anymore.
Position: ODOO DEVLOPER
About Unicom Group:
Unicom group provides integrated enterprise solutions and software products to increase the efficiency of government and corporate performance in the region. Unicom Technology has succeeded in being a strategic technology partner for major organizations to automate their integrated systems with a tangible footprint in the Gulf and the Middle East. With today's technology, Unicom is preparing a corner of the digital economy era for its partners, hand in hand on the journey for tomorrow.
The work teams in Unicom solutions provide our customers with multiple and varied options of information technology applications, as well as advanced cloud services and professional software systems, which include:
Software systems dedicated to implementing e-governance “for various government services in various ministries.”
Smart city systems and the Internet of things such as real-time tracking and smart services for modern societies
Distinguished B2B and B2C delivery and e-commerce services systems.
For more information, please visit our official website: -
Your Major Job Responsibilities as an ODOO Developer would be:
- You will lead and participate in various development projects for our products and services and be involved in all development-related aspects of our technical operations.
- Take Initiatives for the required changes in software development process to manage overall quality.
- Solve complex performance and other critical problems and architectural challenges.
- Develop applications/features that affect everyday life.
Roles & Activities:
- Design and Develop ODOO apps (new module development and customization).
- Analyse the Scope document.
- Create low level requirement document in discussion with different teams.
- Follow best practices in Software development to ensure the readability and maintainability of the code.
- Re-use the features available in ODOO to fulfill the Scope objectives.
- Create custom module in ODOO to meet the specific domain requirement.
- Follow source code checking process to maintain the code in Git Version Control.
- Follow best practices for secured Software Development.
Required Skills :-
- Strong knowledge of Python and programming concepts.
- Complete understanding of ODOO basic flow.
- Knowledge of data models available in ODOO core.
- Proven expertise in developing custom modules in ODOO .
- ODOO Techno functional knowledge.
- Experience in developing latest versions of ODOO and Excellent debugging skills in Odoo.
- Experience in migrating from earlier ODOO version to new version.
- Core knowledge about the current feature available in ODOO – Sales, Purchase, CRM, Accounts, Inventory, Projects, Time-sheet, HR etc.
- Knowledge in handling ODOO front end(XML and Java Script)
- Good knowledge of PostgreSQL with ability to write SQL queries.
- View customization – work on Widgets, Wizards, Java Script, view XML etc.
- Q-Web reports creation.
- Data import using ODOO import as well as custom import using Python.
- Knowledge of Version Control System like git.
- Knowledge of Linux flavored operating system
How to Apply
Important Notes / مقترحات هامة
إتباع تعليمات التقديم المذكورة في كل إعلان ستزيد من فرصة النظر لسيرتك الذاتية من قبل الجهة المعلنة
تذكر أن تكتب إسم الوظيفة و موقعها في عنوان البريد عندما يكون التقديم عبر الإيميل