Project Coordinator Private Sector
Job Title: Project Coordinator Private Sector
Location: Yemen ( Aden)
Type: Full-Time (Thirty-Five hours a week), Project-based Contract
Application Deadline: 29th September 2023
(SMEPS) The Small and Micro Enterprises Promotion Services Agency is a subsidiary of the Social Fund for Development (SFD) and it was established in 2006.
SMEPS scope of work is in 3 main components, Business Development, Value Chain Analysis, and Entrepreneurship. Providing non-financial facilities and small business development services through innovative and creative projects that help the growth of the activities in this sector.
SMEPS main office is in Sanaa with two other branches in (Aden - Al Mukalla),
- Bachelor's degree in Development Project Management.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration.
- Proficient in the English language at an advanced level.
- A minimum of two years of experience in Development Project Management in the private sector.
- Effective communication skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Risk management skills
- Time management skills
- Execute a field and community preparation operation to implement activities by coordinating with local authorities and ensuring the application of approved standards for forming community committees, registering the names of beneficiaries, conducting field surveys, and obtaining beneficiary lists (within the specified geographical framework of the activity).
- Participate in selecting field teams and empower them to acquire the knowledge and skills necessary to efficiently carry out field activities.
- Monitor, collect, and review regular reports submitted by field engineers, accompanied by photos and short video clips supported by figures, along with images of key observations, indicators, success stories, recommendations, and submit them for approval to the project officer.
- Provide technical support and assistance to field teams.
- Contribute to training the field project team on the project's work mechanism and the requirements for project implementation.
- Conduct regular visits to supervise and monitor activities in the project's target areas.
- Prepare contracts for project consultants and monitor the disbursement requests submitted by the project team to the financial management to ensure they reach the beneficiaries.
- Submit weekly and monthly reports to the project officer.
- Print and archive all paper documents and record them regularly.
- Perform any other tasks related to the job as assigned.
How to Apply
To apply for this position, Please click on the below link:
Important Notes / مقترحات هامة
إتباع تعليمات التقديم المذكورة في كل إعلان ستزيد من فرصة النظر لسيرتك الذاتية من قبل الجهة المعلنة
تذكر أن تكتب إسم الوظيفة و موقعها في عنوان البريد عندما يكون التقديم عبر الإيميل