DW Interpreter This job has ended. You cannot apply anymore.
Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) is an International Humanitarian Organization providing medical aid to populations in distress, victims of natural and man-made disasters and victims of armed conflict, regardless of race, religion and political believes. For more information, visit our Arabic website, www.msf-me.org
Médecins Sans Frontières - France is looking for Yemeni nationals to recruit for the following position:
DW Interpreter/Male, Female
Location: MSFF – Hayden
Contract type: Daily Worker
Opening date: 21/11/2022
No Accommodation will be provided
- The general objective of the Interpreter is to support MSF activities by providing pertinent oral and written translations for medical, administrative and coordination team members whose native language is not Arabic, as well as translation of documents.
- In addition, the Translator supports the team capacity building efforts by taking on translation during staff training and providing language training to MSF staff if required.
KEY OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
- On a daily basis, accompany the international staff in their place of work (hospital, office, outreach locations, etc.) and in their visits (meetings, assessments, etc.) and provide accurate translation during contacts with medical professionals, patients, staff and any other relevant actors, from English to Arabic and the opposite.
- Translation and/or double-checking of translation for specific medical documents (medical protocols, etc.)
- Translation and/or double-checking of translation for administrative documents (rental contracts, job descriptions, HR issues, etc.)
- Translation of presentations during staff training (medical, logistic or management)
- Active participation in language courses (Arabic or English) for MSF or MoH staff if required
- Helping the field coordinator or any other visiting member of the coordination by providing oral translation during meetings with authorities or staff in the local language
- Translation and/or double checking of translation of documents on the request of coordination members (such as agreements with authorities).
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
Education: Secondary Education (Essential), University degree (Desirable).
Experience: Previous working experience in Medical organization and knowledge of medical terminology (Desirable).
Languages: Fluent English (reading, writing and speaking) Essential
Knowledge: Computer literacy (word, internet) Essential
How to Apply
Important Notes / مقترحات هامة
إتباع تعليمات التقديم المذكورة في كل إعلان ستزيد من فرصة النظر لسيرتك الذاتية من قبل الجهة المعلنة
تذكر أن تكتب إسم الوظيفة و موقعها في عنوان البريد عندما يكون التقديم عبر الإيميل