ERP Solution and Python Developer
Company: AQIQ Solutions Limited
Job Title: ERP Solution and Python Developer
Job Type: Full – Time
Location: Nairobi, Kenya
Working Hours: 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
The candidate will be required to Design, Configure, Build, Test, Deploy and Maintain ERP and Python based applications:
- Gathering technical requirements for internal and external customers
- Creation of documentation for software development and testing.
- Participation and use of Agile development methodologies.
- Drive continuous improvement in development and operations best practices.
- Ability to convey complex information in both written and oral form to technical and non-technical Audiences.
Qualifications, Education and Skills:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good interpersonal communication skills are needed in order to work successfully with business owners, prospects, customers, and cross-functional teams to meet development timelines.
- Able to understand complex business process and manage the project
- Strong aptitude for learning new technologies and understanding how to utilize them in a customer facing-environment
- Hand-on experience in developing ERP applications from the ground up.
- Ability to follow standard engineering principles and practices
- Creative approach to problem-solving
- Working knowledge of Object-Oriented design and development skills
- 3-5 years of working experience is mandatory.
- Experience in ERP Solutions, JAVA SCRIPT , MySQL, Python & web development.
- Preferrable Hand-on product development over frappe framework and ERPNext.
- Experience with workflows, access controls, page layouts, custom objects, custom record types, reports, and dashboards design and development
- Experience with Scrum/Agile development methodologies
- OOP concepts and Backend Development Experience
- MySQL on MariaDB or equivalent
- Hands-on experience with hosting web application on Cloud based environment
- Experience in UI/UX development for Web Applications is essential.
- Experience with one or more ERP Modules like Manufacturing, Human Resources, CRM, Buying, Selling, Asset Management, Stock, Buying, Accounting, and Project.
- Senior position requires experience with multiple modules of an ERP Solution.
- BS in computer science or technology equivalent preferred
Work Terms and Conditions:
- The successful candidate will be placed in a probation period for 3 months and will work remotely from Yemen.
- The candidate will be under continues monitoring for the day-to-day tasks accomplished.
- After three months of probation period the candidate will be evaluated, upon successful evaluation the candidate will be then offered to travel and work for AQIQ in Nairobi.
- The candidate will be offered the following once starts working in Nairobi:
- Yearly ticket to the country of stay at the reasonable and economical ticket rate
- Special Pass/Work Permit allowing him/her to work in Nairobi which is renewable every two years.
- Sign a contract for minimum period of 2 years
- Incentives will be offered to the candidate
- Accommodation will be offered once the candidates relocated to Nairobi
How to Apply
If you qualify send your CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Important Notes / مقترحات هامة
إتباع تعليمات التقديم المذكورة في كل إعلان ستزيد من فرصة النظر لسيرتك الذاتية من قبل الجهة المعلنة
تذكر أن تكتب إسم الوظيفة و موقعها في عنوان البريد عندما يكون التقديم عبر الإيميل