Media Assistant (2)
Media Assistant 2 (Aden /Marib)
Muslim Hands is an international relief and development non-government organization established in 1993. The organization is started since 2019 in Yemen. Muslim Hands support livelihoods, education, WASH and health projects.\
Position: Media Assistant
Reports to: Head of Media
- Aden – essential travel is required to other areas of Yemen
- Marib – essential travel is required to other areas of Yemen
Contract Type: FT (6 months with possibility of extension)
The Media Assistant will do all the work that needs Photography and editing, whether videos or photos, so that we will be able to publish them on all platforms and sites of the Muslim Hands Organization.
Duties and RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Photography all project activities, success stories and make media coverage in the media, such as news sites, channels, and others.
- Prepare and design various reports for the project, whether prints or posts for social media.
- Edit of Video and photos for all project activities, success stories to be compatible with publishing on the foundation’s website as well as social networking pages.
- Uploaded the required information materials to the donor, as well as to the Media Department of the General Administration.
- Coordination and communication in documenting projects and story films.
- Keep all data and informational materials (stories, photos, videos, etc.) archived from project staff and beneficiaries, and assist in media drafting.
- Perform any other tasks delegated by the immediate supervisor.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
- Experience (Multimedia, Journalism, public relations, or related field).
- Minimum of 1-2 years’ Experience working with INGOs/NGOs in Humanitarian Aid in similar position.
- Excellent Editing and Creative skills.
- A Perfection ability to deal with photographic cameras and design (Canon – Sony – Nikon – Drone - premier – After Effects – illustrator - Adobe Photoshop - - MS Office).
- The ability to formulate and edit news content for all project activities to be compatible with publishing on the organization’s website as well as social networking pages.
- The ability to plan, organize, follow-up and archive.
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Enthusiasm and a genuine interest in the organization work.
- The ability to work in a team spirit.
- Full professional proficiency in written and spoken English
How to Apply
Qualified candidates meeting the above requirements are requested to send their CV email@example.com putting the job title as the email subject to be considered OR will note be:
- Media Assistant - Aden
- Media Assistant – Marib
The closing date for applications 30 November 2023
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Important Notes / مقترحات هامة
إتباع تعليمات التقديم المذكورة في كل إعلان ستزيد من فرصة النظر لسيرتك الذاتية من قبل الجهة المعلنة
تذكر أن تكتب إسم الوظيفة و موقعها في عنوان البريد عندما يكون التقديم عبر الإيميل