CP Field Coordinator This job has ended. You cannot apply anymore.
CP Field Coordinator
Location: Based in Mar’ib field Office.
Reporting to: Project Manager
Start date: July 2021
Contract Duration: 3 Months
The National Foundation for Development and Humanitarian Response (NFDHR) is a not-for-profit and non-governmental organization (NGO) that was established June 2012 in Yemen. Our vision is a peaceful and stable Yemen free of poverty, in which all people have equal access to basic needs and human rights, and our mission is to provide an integrated humanitarian and development response to aid Yemen and other conflict-affected countries through a professional, neutral, and transparent approach.
We aim to achieve our overall vision and mission by working to enhance local communities' development and stability through identifying structural causes of poverty, raising awareness, increasing access to basic services, and focusing on building citizens' capacities, especially women and youth, so as to enable their participation in the decision-making process that leads to sustainable development and a peaceful society within their developing and conflict-affected countries. NFDHR aims to accomplish these goals through its seven core programs: Food Security and Livelihoods (FSL); Water, Sanitation, and Hygiene (WASH); Health and Nutrition; Education; Gender and Protection; Shelter and Non-food items (NFIs); and Peace building and Governance
Responsibilities, Tasks & Duties:
- Supervise the direct implementation of project activities in accordance with technical specifications, project indicators and humanitarian standards and international codes.
- Work in coordination with Executive Director in facilitation the implementation process for the team and create good communication ground with local authorities and stakeholders to ensure smooth services provision timely and effectively.
- Coordinate with responsible authorities and related offices for the movement of the project team, implementation of project activities to ensure the safe and proper delivery of project activities.
- As and when requested, represent NFDHR in external forums, ensuring the NFDHR profile is positively maintained as per NFDHR values, objectives, strategy and advocacy plan. This includes proactively representing in cluster coordination meetings and maintaining contact with relevant local authorities, UN and other agencies; ensuring that NFDHR s mandate, vision, approach an activity is understood.
- Monitor the quality of implementation of project activities and ensure the progress is within the timeline of the project and as per NFDHR policies and humanitarian standards.
- Work with projects manager in creation of good communication and coordination channels between the project team and authorities.
- In coordination with project team, Field Coordinator will compile the required data for the weekly and monthly reports and verify the data provided by project team before sending to the Project Manager and M&E Officer.
- Raise urgent needs, problems, gaps and/or findings to Supervisor and provide practical and valid solutions, recommendations and suggestions to the upcoming/ongoing issues.
- Collect success stories as well as humanitarian cases during the implementation of the project activities, formulate them and share them with project manager and NFDHR related departments.
- Ensure that the targeted beneficiaries, activities and locations were selected through strict selection criteria and targeted the vulnerable groups of all communities' components.
- Collect the information of beneficiaries with disaggregated data by sex and age and get the approval for the collected data form the related authorities and stakeholders.
- Facilitate for the trainings and logistic needs of the project activities and follow up with logistics officer and NFDHR head office, when needed, the progress of the required materials and items.
- Ensure the visibility of NFDHR and donor in all project stages and regularly check the archiving and documentation process of reports photos and meeting minutes.
- Manage for the regular meetings, weekly/biweekly and/or monthly reports and ensure effective participation of project team to reach sufficient outcomes of the meetings.
- Ensure that all required documents as listed in the means of verification against each activity are available and well documented.
- Minimum of Bachelor degree of Sociology, psychology or Psychiatrist Master of Psychology or related subject.
Skills and Experience Requirements:
- At least three years of working in Project implementation projects in humanitarian field.
- Experience in working in different locations with extensive field visits.
- Work experience in coordination of projects in emergencies and difficult situations.
- Showing high ability and good experience in communication with colleagues and communities with sufficient experience in coordination with different authorities.
- Work experience in emergencies and implementation of projects in conflict areas.
- Preferable experience in working in project location.
- Excellent skills of English in both written and verbal communication
- High flexibility with excellent negotiation skills in dealing with difficult and conflict situations.
- Strong analytical and problems solving skills.
- Good administrative and technical skills of people management and delivery of activities in emergencies.
- Strong ability to use computer programs including engineering software and email.
- Good background and clean history of corruption, violence or health problems.
- Ability to work under pressure and long working hours in emergencies.
- Willingness to travel and conduct extensive field visits
How to Apply
Important Notes / مقترحات هامة
إتباع تعليمات التقديم المذكورة في كل إعلان ستزيد من فرصة النظر لسيرتك الذاتية من قبل الجهة المعلنة
تذكر أن تكتب إسم الوظيفة و موقعها في عنوان البريد عندما يكون التقديم عبر الإيميل