FFA Project Engineer (17) This job has ended. You cannot apply anymore.
JOB TITLE: FFA Project Engineer (17)
Length of Time: 7 months
Location: Hadramout (Tarim -Alqaten -Almukalla-Ad Dis-Hajer-Brom Mayfa-Mukalla City ) Almahrah ( Al Ghaydah -Sayhout-AlMasilah) Shabwah(Habban -Radoum) Marib (Hareeb-Alguba-Almadinah-Alwadi) Socotra (Hadibu)
PROJECT REPORTING TO: FFA Project Officer
Deadline: Saturday- 18/9/2021-at 12:30 pm
BCHR is a non-profit and non-governmental organization aiming to provide health, nutrition, food security and protection services as a humanitarian response to the escalating socio-economic situation in Yemen since 2015.
Under the direct supervision of the FFA Project Officer, the Project Engineer will lead the technical implementation of the FFA activity and will be responsible for preparing the technical studies of the activities, supervising their implementation, monitoring and preparing reports according to the project work plan.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND DELIVERABLES
- Work closely with the community to develop appropriate interventions and develop project proposals in relation to community needs and priorities.
- Monitoring the implementation of project activities and their compliance with the applicable technical specifications, procedures and quality standards.
- Conduct regular field visits to construction sites to monitor compliance with designs, drawings and specifications.
- prepare terms and contracts for technical consultants and contractors as needed.
- prepare the timetable for the implementation of activities and the extent of commitment to implementation on the specified dates.
- Prepare bills of quantities specifying tools and materials needed and design/review/develop construction related documents (feasibility study, designs, bills of quantities, control forms, disbursement forms/documents).
- Preparing an action plan to implement each activity.
- Supervising the supply and receipt of work materials and tools in coordination with the project officer, logistics and procurement.
- Preparing all supported forms and submitting weekly and monthly reports and any other reports required to manage the program.
- Advise site supervisors to ensure prompt deliverables in accordance with technical standards
- Any other duties assigned to him.
- A bachelor's degree in civil engineering
- years' experience in designing studies and supervision cash for work activities or related activities.
- Experience in pricing and analyzing the costs of work items and preparing BoQ .
- Experience in the preparation of time tables to achieve the works and time-bound schemes to implement the activities.
- Proficiency in computer applications (MS Word, Excel, Power point) as well as engineering programs (Auto CAD, Civiler ... etc.)
- Very good in English (speaking, writing, reading.).
- Excellent communications skills required and ability to communicate clearly with beneficiaries, community committees, and other team members).
How to Apply
Important Notes / مقترحات هامة
إتباع تعليمات التقديم المذكورة في كل إعلان ستزيد من فرصة النظر لسيرتك الذاتية من قبل الجهة المعلنة
تذكر أن تكتب إسم الوظيفة و موقعها في عنوان البريد عندما يكون التقديم عبر الإيميل