Call Center Agent This job has ended. You cannot apply anymore.
Call Center Agent
The Unconditional Cash Transfer Program (UCTP) is a recently established programme in the Social Fund for Development under the supervision of the Executive Director of the Social Fund for Development (SFD), which currently aims to receive and implement the tasks of the UNICEF Emergency Cash Transfer Programme to the Social Welfare Fund's (SWF) list of beneﬁciaries. UCTP works closely with UNICEF, SWF and other service providers to ensure the smooth transition of the programme from UNICEF to the Social Fund for Development during the period (June 2021-March 2022). The Call Center Agent will work closely with the Call Center Supervisor to achieve the objectives of the program by implementing the tasks and responsibilities assigned to it at all stages of the programme implementation.
JOB TITLE: Call Center Agent
Number of Vacancy: 50
Position Category: Full-time
Duration: until end of March 2022 - Extendable subject to availability of the fund.
TYPE of Contract: Temporary and intermittently.
OPENING DATE: 23rd of November, 2021
CLOSING DATE: 4th of December, 2021
Reports To: Call Center Supervisor
The Unconditional Cash Transfer Project (UCTP) has a Call Center with a toll-free line where project beneficiaries can call to present a grievance, obtain information about the project, as well as determine if they are part of the project.
The Call Center Agents role will seek to receive, collect, response and record all grievances received from project beneficiaries and register them into the designated MIS system.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Answering phone calls from BNF professionally and responding to BNF inquiries;
2. Researching required information using available resources;
3. Handling and resolving BNF complaints;
4. Providing BNFs with the organization’s service, procedures & information;
5. Identifying, escalating priority issues and reporting to the high-level management;
6. Routing complaints to the appropriate resources;
7. Following up complicated BNFs calls where required;
8. Completing call notes and call reports as necessary and updating them in the GRM;
9. Obtaining and evaluating all relevant data to handle complaints and inquiries;
10. Recording details of comments, inquiries, complaints, and actions taken;
11. Managing administration, communicating and coordinating with internal departments; and
12. Other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Diploma or Bachelor Degree in business administration, social science, economics, or other discipline relevant to grievance collection and redressal area.
- Experience in working on similar tasks and duties.
- Computer skills in MS Office programs.
- Flexible with working hours and conditions.
- Good organizational skills, attention to detail and reporting in a timely manner.
- Excellent verbal/written communication and relationship building skills.
- Team player, presentable, dynamic and customer oriented.
- Ability to work independently and proactively.
- Ability to work under pressure and handle multitasks.
- Commitment to and understanding of SFD’s aims, values and principles.
- Fluency in Arabic and basic command in English (required). Familiarity with dialects spoken in Yemen is an asset.
- Empathy and excellent communication skills.
- Attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Good knowledge and experience in Microsoft office tools.
- Respect for diversity and different ethnicities and backgrounds.
- Patience and ability to handle work pressure.
- Enthusiasm and ability to learn
How to Apply
Important Notes / مقترحات هامة
إتباع تعليمات التقديم المذكورة في كل إعلان ستزيد من فرصة النظر لسيرتك الذاتية من قبل الجهة المعلنة
تذكر أن تكتب إسم الوظيفة و موقعها في عنوان البريد عندما يكون التقديم عبر الإيميل