Logistics Assistant This job has ended. You cannot apply anymore.
CARE International in Yemen
CARE International is currently seeking a Logistics Assistant, He or She will provide support in order to assist the country program in all logistic related activities and minimize risks to personnel and program resources, while fostering best practice in respect to safety and security manner.
Logistics Management and staff management:
- Support in logistic activities for the CO and field offices and report that to logistic officer.
- Managing CARE Yemen drivers including work distribution.
- Support in providing technical support to all logistic staff at CO and field level.
Goods clearance of imported goods off CARE’s program and international Staff personal effects in-coming and out-going procedures:
- Support in coordination with government authorities to obtain necessary documents and approvals for clearance purposes, either through internal clearance personnel or through identified clearance agencies.
- Assist in receiving the goods to CARE were houses and field locations.
- Assist in processing the procurement GRN as per policy requirement.
Maintain records and files of CARE's vehicles:
- Support in managing CARE’s vehicle as per policy including cost allocation for staff use.
- Proper and timely maintenance and repair is carried out for cares' vehicles
- Support in ensuring timely renewal of vehicles registration documents
- Assist in maintaining CARE Yemen’s vehicles insurance policy
- Assist in maintain an up-to-date inventory list for vehicles
- Support in processing and follow up car rental.
- Support in conduct the UNHAS booking for CARE Yemen staff as requested and follow up ticket issuing.
- Assist in managing staff travel arrangement.
- Assist in receiving international staff at Sana’a Airport and provide all the support for them for safe departure and arrival.
- Conduct money transfer as needed.
- Support in manage CARE Yemen’s’ guest houses.
Facilitation of all visa and travel papers for staff and visitors:
- Assist in obtaining work and residence permits for staff.
- Assist in obtaining exit and entry visas and other travel permit papers for staff and visitor’s travel.
- Support in communication with NAMCHA, MOPIC, NS. Immigration Office, and Social Affairs, Labor Office, and other in all CARE related work and maintain positive relationship with them.
- Preferably bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field.
- 1-2 years of experience in logistics and warehouse management, fleet management or related field in an INGO or similar organizations.
- Excellent computer skills – including Microsoft Office.
- Good written and Oral English and Arabic skills.
- Excellent facilitation and negotiation skills.
- Good driving skills with a valid driving license.
How to Apply
Important Notes / مقترحات هامة
إتباع تعليمات التقديم المذكورة في كل إعلان ستزيد من فرصة النظر لسيرتك الذاتية من قبل الجهة المعلنة
تذكر أن تكتب إسم الوظيفة و موقعها في عنوان البريد عندما يكون التقديم عبر الإيميل