MEAL Officer This job has ended. You cannot apply anymore.
Position: MEAL Officer
Job location: Aden (1)
FMF is a non-profit and non-governmental organization aiming to provide health, nutrition, food security and protection services as a humanitarian response to the escalating socio-economic situation in Yemen since 2012.
Duties and Responsibilities: -
- Assisting PM in preparation of different project technical reports (monthly, quarterly, midterm and ﬁnal) based on data analysis results.
- Responsible for the design, coordination and implementation of the monitoring and evaluation framework of the Project.
- Responsible for the supervision and follow up of the ﬁeld assistant, team workers and supervisors in the ﬁeld in the process of need assessments, Market Assessments, DDMs, PDMs, etc.
- Develops and regularly perform reviews of the tools for monitoring and evaluation and make adjustments to facilitate objective measurements for the project.
- monitor the project activities on a regular basis.
- Identify and document success stories.
- Attend the periodic meetings of local authorities in the targeted sites once needed.
- Attend the periodic meetings online and contact foreign experts to improve the performance of the staff.
- Responsible of receiving feedback and complaints from the benefited citizens as well as targeted locations and ﬁnd appropriate solutions with the implementation of a useful CFRM both in PM and DM.
- Observes utilization of project resources including equipment, medication, training and engineering requirements with the view to determining cost effectiveness.
- Monitor the process of project’s data collection in the field and in the main oﬃce.
- Performing quality check-ups on data, including data cleaning and veriﬁcation of data.
- Conduct regular visits to targeted area to carry out monitoring process as well as gather feedback from the benefited community about the implemented projects and submit a detailed report about the activities.
- Compile comprehensive ﬁnal project evaluation reports based on information retrieved from the database and ﬁeld.
- Assisting in Sampling, writing forms of surveys including Need Assessment, Baseline, DM, Check-List, PM, End line, etc.
- Perform any tasks assigned by project manager or association managements.
- Response to the WFP emails related to TPM findings, hotline cases, .... etc.
- Responsible for the coordination and implementation of the market assessment.
- Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s degree in statistics, demographics, public health, or international development preferred
- Minimum of five years of experience working in the field of monitoring and evaluation
- Proven success in designing, implementing, and operating M&E systems from project initiation to close out
- Experience in strategic planning and performance management, including indicator selection, target setting, reporting, database management, and developing M&E and performance monitoring plans
- Knowledge of the major evaluation methodologies (qualitative, quantitative, mixed method, and impact) and data collection and analysis methodologies
- Ability to manage critical relationships with diplomacy and tact and engage a wide range of stakeholders
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail, organizational. and time management skills
- Willingness and ability to travel
- Computer proficiency
- Experience in planning and managing surveys, developing and refining data collection tools, and with data quality assessments and oversight
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously in a fast-paced environment, set priorities, and meet deadlines
- Ability to synthesize complex information and communicate it effectively to diverse audiences;
- Ability to design and implement efficient work flows and procedures
How to Apply
Important Notes / مقترحات هامة
إتباع تعليمات التقديم المذكورة في كل إعلان ستزيد من فرصة النظر لسيرتك الذاتية من قبل الجهة المعلنة
تذكر أن تكتب إسم الوظيفة و موقعها في عنوان البريد عندما يكون التقديم عبر الإيميل