Administration Assistant This job has ended. You cannot apply anymore.
The Administration Assistant will be responsible for providing administrative support to ensure the smooth running of the field office, guesthouse’s and the travel and ensuring compliance with administrative guidelines.
SCOPE OF ROLE:
Reports to: Admin Officer
Staff reporting to this post: (Housekeepers, gardener )
KEY AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY Finance:
• Visit staff houses and ensure the proper maintenance and cleanliness of the office and the guesthouse facilities at all times;
• Prepare purchase requests for admin needs; ensure office supplies are in stock at all times, including stationary,
• Do fillings and maintain fillings system in the admin dept.
• Prepare petty cash reimbursement forms and advance forms;
• Prepare payments for utility bills and submit to finance timely. Ensure all payments due are made on time so that the office / guesthouse will have continuous electricity, water, telephone and internet services.
• Ensure timely submission of service contracts and temporary contract to finance department.
• Purchase supplies for the office (tea, coffee, sugar etc.) and for the guesthouse(s) as needed.
• Provide supplies for trainings / meetings in office such as food, photocopying and make sure everything is in place;
• Check generators in the premises and ensure it is maintained and has enough fuel on weekly basis.
• Follow-up and do all necessary repairs and building maintenance.
• Perform other duties assigned by the Administration Officer.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE AND ATTRIBUTES
• Bachelor degree or equivalent (preferred in Business administration, Commerce, Information Technology , English )
• At least one-year INGO experience preferred.
• Excellent computer skills, Microsoft Office Suite and Microsoft Windows OS.
• Excellent written and spoken English.
• High integrity and the ability to work with confidential information.
• The ability to multi-task and deal with sensitive issues with diplomacy and discretion.
• Fluency in written and spoken English.
Additional job responsibilities
The duties and responsibilities as set out above are not exhaustive and the role holder may be required to carry out additional duties within reasonableness of their level of skills and experience
We employ approximately 25,000 people across the globe and work on the ground in over 100 countries to help children affected by crises, or those that need better healthcare, education and child protection. We also campaign and advocate at the highest levels to realise the right of children and to ensure their voices are heard.
We are working towards three breakthroughs in how the world treats children by 2030:
• No child dies from preventable causes before their 5th birthday
• All children learn from a quality basic education and that,
• Violence against children is no longer tolerated
We know that great people make a great organization, and that our employees play a crucial role in helping us achieve our ambitions for children. We value our people and offer a meaningful and rewarding career, along with a collaborative and inclusive environment where ambition, creativity, and integrity are highly valued.
We are looking for people with enthusiasm and commitment to improve the protection and promotion of the rights of all children and to keep children safe so our selection process, which includes rigorous background checks, reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse.
Save the Children International seeks to always be a child safe organization through fulfilling its obligations to the community and through programme implementation carried out by the organization for safeguarding children and to improve the living standards of the child.”
How to Apply
Important Notes / مقترحات هامة
إتباع تعليمات التقديم المذكورة في كل إعلان ستزيد من فرصة النظر لسيرتك الذاتية من قبل الجهة المعلنة
تذكر أن تكتب إسم الوظيفة و موقعها في عنوان البريد عندما يكون التقديم عبر الإيميل