Child Care Assistant - Female This job has ended. You cannot apply anymore.
CARE International in Yemen
CARE International is currently seeking a Child Care Assistant. She will be responsible to carry out field work in order to take care of kids who enter the nursery in the training center, monitor activities and provide support to other team members for the effective and efficient implementation of the project activities. She will also be responsible for creating kids’ activities such as plays, games and other educational activities.
In line with that CARE is currently implementing the women economic empowerment project with BHA which will be all managed by Female staff.
Position: Child Care Assistant (1) - Female
The Child Care Assistant will be responsible to carry out field work in order to take care of kids who enter the nursery in the training center, monitor activities and provide support to other team members for the effective and efficient implementation of the project activities. She will also be responsible for creating kids’ activities such as plays, games and other educational activities.
Planning and Implementation:
- Update a daily and report to the training center supervisor of activities implemented and raise number of children participating in the activities of the Center during the working day.
- Participation in existing meetings of the center/organizations as requested.
- Providing the daily registration of the children in the center.
- To provide information about the women registration on daily basis who bring their children with them to the center.
- One of her responsibilities is preparing the general activities in the Center creatively and suitable for children and women.
- Involve and encourage all children to choose games without forcing them to participate and attention to children with disabilities and encourage them to work within groups.
- Identifying children with disabilities and providing their needs for activities.
- Solve children's issues and involve parents and society in resolving these issues.
- Preparation of reports on daily – weekly bases and submit it to the training center supervisor.
- Continuous awareness of children and their parents.
- Organizing the entry and departure of children to the CenterProgram Quality:
- Compile children data needed for regular project reports and contribute to drafting regular progress reports for training center supervisor
- Ensure timely submission of weekly, monthly and quarterly reports on child care activities to be submitted to the training center supervisor
Other duties and responsibilities
- Maintain positive coordination and relationship with partner and other sector staff.
- Adherence to CARE code of conducts
- Carry on any tasks assigned to her by training center supervisor or project management.
- Degree in sociology, psychology Nursery or equivalent years of experience
- Enjoy artistic abilities in the fields of drawing, design, graphic and other acquired through experience or study
- Minimum 1-2 years in the field of work
- Previous experience with international non-governmental organizations
- Experience in dealing with all categories of society.
- Ability to manage time
- Ability to work in a team or individually.
- Ability to work with children
- Ability to work under stress and pressure
- Quick response to quickly gather information and images.
- Comply with all relevant CARE policies and procedures with respect to child protection, workplace environment, employee code of conduct and all other related subjects.
Important Note: Please note that the only way to apply for a position with CARE is through the application system link that starts with careyemis.org/Apply that is shared in the advert of YemenHR.com or the formal newspaper. Furthermore, any recruitment or hiring correspondences would be through CARE official email addresses as in this example: firstname.lastname@example.org
No Fee: CARE DOES NOT CHARGE A FEE AT ANY STAGE OF THE RECRUITMENT PROCESS (APPLICATION, INTERVIEW MEETING, PROCESSING, OR TRAINING).
How to Apply
Important Notes / مقترحات هامة
إتباع تعليمات التقديم المذكورة في كل إعلان ستزيد من فرصة النظر لسيرتك الذاتية من قبل الجهة المعلنة
تذكر أن تكتب إسم الوظيفة و موقعها في عنوان البريد عندما يكون التقديم عبر الإيميل