WHO WE ARE
ITDC was founded in 1969 as the “Swedish Center”, a vocational center focused on poverty reduction, and community development. Over the subsequent decades ITDC left a legacy of improving the lives of Yemenis across multiple generations.
During the following years, and particularly with the onset of the conflict in 2015, ITDC has expanded its activities, programs and geographic areas to include a wider spectrum of relief, recovery and development programming across multiple governorates of Yemen
Job Title: Project Facilitator (PF)
Reports To: The Project Facilitator will report to the Development Program Leader.
We are looking for a person with strengths in public speaking who enjoys leading experiential learning exercises and is comfortable in front of groups of people (20-50) from a wide range of ages (5 yrs to 60 yrs). The PF should expect to work in pairs with other facilitators to lead group training sessions and work as a part of a larger team (10-16 people). Project activities will include traveling outside of Taiz city to other districts (Shamayatain, Jabal Habashi) or other governorates (Ibb, Aden, Al Dhale’e).
Work Location: Taiz Office
Hours: 30 hours/week
Start Work: 01 October 2021
End of Work: 30 Dec 2022
Responsibilities and Duties
- Provide facilitation/training with assistance of a co-facilitator for a group of 20-25 beneficiaries or project staff people for 4-5 hours/day for multiple weeks
- Implement assigned project activities and tasks within the assigned budget and schedule
- Monitor project activities, conduct interviews and surveys, provide detailed verbal and written reports on observations of the participants/beneficiaries
- Ensure photos are being taken during project activities and permission for their use is collected from participants
- Assist in the development and maintenance of program materials/curriculum in the online server
- Assist the project manager assistant or the project administrator in relevant administrative tasks such as documentation, arc1llving, scanning, inventorying, etc. as needed and required
- Manage project funds and advances for expenses and provide correct receipts to Finance Department in a timely manner.
- Travel to project locations outside of office location as required for project activities and required organizational meetings and training
- A graduate degree in a relevant field.
- A proven experience in facilitation/training.
- Fluent in verbal and written Arabic, basic English skills (if possible)
- Experienced in Microsoft Excel, Outlook, Word and PowerPoint
- Strong group leadership skills
- Strong skills in conducting oral interviews
How to Apply
All applicants must send an updated CV in English. Apply online on our link below. Applications sent by email will not be considered.
Closing date for applications: The 21st, Sep.2021.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
- Only applications sent through the link will be considered, hard copies delivered to the office will not be accepted.
Important Notes / مقترحات هامة
إتباع تعليمات التقديم المذكورة في كل إعلان ستزيد من فرصة النظر لسيرتك الذاتية من قبل الجهة المعلنة
تذكر أن تكتب إسم الوظيفة و موقعها في عنوان البريد عندما يكون التقديم عبر الإيميل