Secretary Office This job has ended. You cannot apply anymore.
Posting Date: 11-May-2021
Application Deadline : 15- May- 2021
Languages Required : English
The Society for Humanitarian Solidarity (SHS) is a nonprofit humanitarian NGO based in the in Aden, Yemen. It was founded in 1995.The SHS provides assistance to refugees and migrants who arrive in Yemen every year. The organization also assists the local community in Yemen. The NGO won the Nansen Refugee Award, dedicated by the UNCHR. SHS has partnerships with UNCHR, OCHA, and WFP.
SECRETARY OFFICE - Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage and follow up the plan of the executive director's office.
- Organize the working schedule of the executive director.
- Document the Achieve , safeguard and Maintain an organized user-friendly filling system for the office (soft and hard).
- Drafting and printing letters in Arabic and English for the Executive Director and Admin /departments managers.
- Translate letters , reports and documents etc. from Arabic into English and vice versa.
- Organize incoming/outgoing documents in hard/soft copy.
- Prepare notes/documents for the executive director's office and Admin /departments managers.
- Receive guests and make schedules for the interviews and organize meetings for the executive director and Admin /departments managers.
- Prepare incoming/out coming reports , coordinate office meetings and take official meeting minutes as well as deal with emails correspondences in Arabic and English.
- Follow up all SHS incoming and outgoing mailbox correspondences internally and externally.
- Receive and make phone calls locally and internationally.
- Prepare and organize the training workshops that are conducted by SHS and its projects (Example: prepare documents, halls arrangement, buffet…ect)
- Support the culture of quality and development amongst the employees, apply it, instil its principles in them and consider it as part of the working environment.
- Preserve the office inventory in accordance with the policies and procedures of the inventory program of SHS.
- Supervise the daily attendance of employees and update the HR on a regular basis.
- Supervise the daily cleanness of the SHS premise and share the updates with the HR.
- Perform other tasks as required.
- University degree/high diploma in a related field.
- Very good at Good time management with ability to prioritize tasks
- Able to draft standard letters and other written communications in English and Arabic
- At least 3 years in secretariat work or in similar position.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good knowledge of office management and secretary work
- Willingness to work during weekends and official holidays if required
How to Apply
Important Notes / مقترحات هامة
إتباع تعليمات التقديم المذكورة في كل إعلان ستزيد من فرصة النظر لسيرتك الذاتية من قبل الجهة المعلنة
تذكر أن تكتب إسم الوظيفة و موقعها في عنوان البريد عندما يكون التقديم عبر الإيميل