Reporting / IM Officer This job has ended. You cannot apply anymore.
Position: Reporting / IM Officer (1)
Job location: Aden with regular traveling to Hadhramaut
Report to: Senior Reporting Officer
FMF is a non-profit and non-governmental organization aiming to provide health, nutrition, food security and protection services as a humanitarian response to the escalating socio-economic situation in Yemen since 2012.
FMF will implement a UNHCR funded project entitled: ‘Camp Coordination and camp management to IDPs who settled in the camps in Wadi Hadhramaut to manage and address the gaps and needs and ensure a better life for the IDPs in the site with dignity and all basic life needs.
Duties and responsibilities
- Manage the overall data management for the CCCM team, including taking ownership of the Site Resident Database and ensuring this is updated in an accurate and timely manner to support the CCCM field team;
- Design and develop KOBO tools for data collection as per the needs of the CCCM team, for example for new site assessment surveys;
- Compile monthly CCCM indicator achievements from the CCCM team, and input these on to Activity Info for the CCCM Cluster;
- Carry out cross checking tasks on distribution lists as required to ensure identification of gaps and avoidance of duplicated distributions;
- Manage CFRM database, ensuring cases are downloaded from the KOBO, compiled, and shared with the relevant team members on a weekly basis;
- Conduct and supervise data entry while ensuring that data meet high quality standards (including in the field and in the office);
- Lead capacity building on IM tasks for CCCM Assistants and Officers, including improving data collection and management skills within the team;
- Contribute to innovate ideas for improving information flows within the CCCM team and for other partners operating in FMF managed sites;
- Be the main point of contact with the MEAL team regarding distributions, and ensure consistent response from the MEAL department to requests for information;
- Review project data, ensure the accuracy of data collection and analyze the data to ensure it meets the donor targets
- Ensure CCCM documentation relevant to distribution lists and other critical documents are stored in the office and in soft copy, in an organized manner and kept up to date with all relevant backups;
- Analyze and write reports, create infographics, interactive maps and other communication material as needed.
- Undertake any other tasks assigned by the line manager;
- Revise and finalize drafts of quantitative and qualitative weekly/monthly/quarterly and annual reports by other project staff.
- To be the FP for receiving the Fire incidents and Eviction threats reports form sites FPs and update the CCCM Cluster fire incidents and Eviction threats trackers.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Sciences/Information Systems/Information Technology or related field
- Excellent Excel skills, with the ability to cross check, analyze, and synthesize complex datasets;
- High level of proficiency in MS Office as well as information product software
- Experienced at designing and developing KOBO tools (or similar)
- Strong capacity for critical thinking and analysis
- Minimum of one year work experience in knowledge and/or data management
- Experience in the humanitarian or development sector an advantage
- Ability/willingness to very frequently move to different field locations.
How to Apply
Important Notes / مقترحات هامة
إتباع تعليمات التقديم المذكورة في كل إعلان ستزيد من فرصة النظر لسيرتك الذاتية من قبل الجهة المعلنة
تذكر أن تكتب إسم الوظيفة و موقعها في عنوان البريد عندما يكون التقديم عبر الإيميل