CP Field Assistants (3) This job has ended. You cannot apply anymore.
CP Field Assistants
Location: Based in Ma'rib field Office.
Reporting to: Project Manager and field coordinator
Start date: July 2021
Contract Duration: 3 Months
Volume of Need: 3 Employees
The National Foundation for Development and Humanitarian Response (NFDHR) is a not-for-profit and non-governmental organization (NGO) that was established June 2012 in Yemen. Our vision is a peaceful and stable Yemen free of poverty, in which all people have equal access to basic needs and human rights, and our mission is to provide an integrated humanitarian and development response to aid Yemen and other conflict-affected countries through a professional,
neutral, and transparent approach.
We aim to achieve our overall vision and mission by working to enhance local communities' development and stability through identifying structural causes of poverty, raising awareness, increasing access to basic services, and focusing on building citizens' capacities, especially women and youth, so as to enable their participation in the decision-making process that leads to sustainable development and a peaceful society within their developing and conflict-affected countries. NFDHR aims to accomplish these goals through its seven core programs: Food Security and Livelihoods (FSL); Water, Sanitation, and Hygiene (WASH); Health and Nutrition; Education; Gender and Protection; Shelter and Non-food items (NFIs); and Peace building and
CP Field Assistant Job Description
The CP Field Assistant will be the important field team, directly to implement CP project activities, mobilization & sensitization, registration, verification, & distribution exercises & technical reporting, providing the support to the Project Manager at the district level. They will work in the field, Mar’ib field Office.The Assistant will dedicate 100% from his/her time to this project. Salary will be paid for 3 months for CP sector. The salary includes (Basic Salary, Transportation Allowance, Appearance Allowance, Social Insurance, Income Tax and Medical Insurance).
- Ensure implement the CP project activities smoothly & successfully (75%)
- Deliver the project reports timely & in good quality (25%)
- Coordination with related stakeholders and related local authority to implement the project activities in the targeted district.
- Built a good relationship with related stakeholders at district level
- Participate in the activities of stakeholders at targeted district
- Resolve the issues raised in the field with participation of related authorities
- Supervision of implementation of the targeting and registration exercise and assessment according to the mechanism and plan of project in the target district
- Ensure establish community committee and targeting and selecting beneficiaries based on project criteria and mechanism
- Supervision of training and scale up the field staff capacity to conduct the project activities effectively and efficiently at district level
- Responsible for implementation of training and awareness session to stakeholders, community committees, beneficiaries on donor interventions, NFDHR’s roles and project activities; targeting criteria, registration & registration exercise, mechanism of distribution assistance in the project
- Ensure participation of stakeholder and targeted communities in the project activities
- Oversee establishment of distribution sites or activity locations and their team at district level
- Manage the risks and challenges, those could be occurred during project activities in order to deliver the assistance to beneficiary safety and dignity
- Represent NFDHR in the meeting, workshop, or other occasions with stakeholders/ authorities..etc at the target district.
- Support the MEAL project staff to conduct the M&E activities
- Response to observations and complaints raised by M&E unit/staff in timely and proper manner
- Prepare the daily, weekly, monthly, reports required in the project
- Other activities agreed and discussed with the Project Manager
- Any other tasks assigned by the direct supervisor
- Minimum of Bachelor degree of Sociology, psychology or Psychiatrist Master of Psychology or related subject.
- 2 years’ experience working in the similar position/job
- 1 years' experience in a humanitarian sector
- Experience working and coordination with governments, UN bodies, INGOs and local NGOs
Skills and Abilities:
- Capable to working independently, with little supervision and be self-motivated
- Ability to work under pressure and manage personal stress levels.
- Ability to work in remote areas
- Leadership skills
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Flexible and able to work well under pressure
- Capable of working collaborative with team members to achieve results
- Relates and works will with people from different cultures, genders, religions and backgrounds
- Sensitive to gender issues and Gender Equity and Diversity (GED) principles.
- Knowledge of the context
How to Apply
Important Notes / مقترحات هامة
إتباع تعليمات التقديم المذكورة في كل إعلان ستزيد من فرصة النظر لسيرتك الذاتية من قبل الجهة المعلنة
تذكر أن تكتب إسم الوظيفة و موقعها في عنوان البريد عندما يكون التقديم عبر الإيميل