The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) is an independent, neutral organization ensuring humanitarian protection and assistance for victims of war and armed violence. Please visit www.icrc.org for more information.
The ICRC is looking for a suitable candidate to fill the position of:
Contract type: One Year
Duty Station: Based in Al-Dhalea
The Administrative Assistant will be an integral part of the ICRC supported Hospital Project in Al Dhale. Administrative Assistant maintains the administrative processes and facilitates the smooth running of the clinical and non clinical support services
Accountabilities & Responsibilities
- Responsible for hospital administration activities under the direction of the ICRC Hospital Project Manager.
- Maintains and facilitates the smooth running of the clinical and non-clinical support services.
- Contributes to the planning and execution of administrative tasks including financial matters.
- Prepare orders and certificates of medical and non-medical supplies.
- Acts as an interpreter when necessary and translates basic written documents to/from local languages to/from English.
- Independently drafts and finalizes correspondence, internal presentations, meeting minutes and other documents.
- Assists in organizing seminars, training sessions and workshops; liaises with internal and external contacts and service providers related to their work and follows up on expenses.
- Assists his/her direct superior and the project responsible in assessing the administrative needs of the hospital and suggest appropriate solutions.
- Maintains a high level of cooperation and coordination with the Finance Administration Department (FAD) / Human Resource (HR) department of Aden Mission.Certifications/Education Required
- High school diploma or equivalent training.
Professional Experience Required
- Five years’ experience in a secretarial and/or administrator position, experience in a health sector an asset.
- Fluent Arabic skills, excellent command of English. Other languages an asset.
- Computer skills, including Microsoft Office suite, SharePoint and IBM Lotus Notes.
- Experience with International and/or humanitarian organizations an asset.
- Analytical skills
- Team work & Collaboration
- Representing the ICRC
- Beneficiary & Client focused
How to Apply
• Letter of Motivation in English
• C.V. in English (maximum 3 pages);
• Copies of the Academic Certificates, Work Certificates, and Letters of Recommendation if any.
Please send your applications by email to: email@example.com
indicating in the subject line: Administrative Assistant
Applications with no clear indication of the subject will not be considered
Deadline to send your application: 17.01.2022
Important Notes / مقترحات هامة
إتباع تعليمات التقديم المذكورة في كل إعلان ستزيد من فرصة النظر لسيرتك الذاتية من قبل الجهة المعلنة
تذكر أن تكتب إسم الوظيفة و موقعها في عنوان البريد عندما يكون التقديم عبر الإيميل